Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)

The product is real, but the reviews are pretty funny. This may have gotten the record for sarcastic reviews.

51CqY3ULKDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lady... pens?

Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???

Oh lawd... hahaha.

However not everyone was pleased.
HULK NEED PEN WRITE NOTE

HULK ONLY FIND BIC FOR HER

HULK SMASH PEN

HULK SAD

HULK DEMAND BIC FOR HIM

Poor hulk.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Can a pen really do this to someone's life? Improve their confidence, pay all the bills and make them breakfast? I think not. The reviews seem grossly exaggerated.

Oh, that ain't nothing compared to what the Goodtimes virus would do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bigbadwilf

Drinking from the glass half-empty
Dec 22, 2008
Oxford, UK
✟8,706.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)

The product is real, but the reviews are pretty funny. This may have gotten the record for sarcastic reviews.

51CqY3ULKDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You clearly haven't found the insanely expensive ($14k) speaker cable here:

Amazon.com: AudioQuest K2 terminated speaker cable - UST plugs 8' (2.44m) pair: Electronics

to quote the highest rated review:

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

PLEASE! You must listen! We cannot maintain the link for long... I will type as fast as I can.

DO NOT USE THE CABLES!

We were fools, fools to develop such a thing! Sound was never meant to be this clear, this pure, this... accurate. For a few short days, we marveled. Then the... whispers... began.

Were they Aramaic? Hyperborean? Some even more ancient tongue, first spoken by elder races under the red light of dying suns far from here? We do not know, but somehow, slowly... we began to UNDERSTAND.

No, no, please! I don't want to remember! YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME REMEMBER! I saw brave men claw their own eyes out... oh, god, the screaming... the mobs of feral children feasting on corpses, the shadows MOVING, the fires burning in the air! The CHANTING!

WHY CAN'T I FORGET THE WORDS???

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

Do not use the cables!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟213,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour

Oh, I really have to thank you for this. Joined Etsy recently, and figured there HAD to be a site like Regretsy somewhere out there.

Nice for buying old pocket-watches - not nice having to wade through a search results list, 90% of which are a bunch of watch parts cannibalised and welded together as a "steampunk necklace" ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My introduction to delightful Amazon reviews started with this:

Three_Wolf_Moon.jpg

I am the CEO of a large multi-national technology company. At a recent Exec meeting, I questioned the cause of the success of our new VP Sales.

He informed me that his field sales teams have been instucted to wear Three Wolf Moon for ALL client engagements. The professional appearence and respect they they have earned has been instrumental in our survival.
Despite the economic downturn we have seen 2000% growth in sales and are all set for massive windfall bonuses.

I would recommend anyone struggling in the current economic climate to purchase this product to ensure they can weather the storm.

Apparently, under the "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed" is this, which starts at $45:

41MXP76Q9RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I tried a gallon of Tuscan Whole Milk, surprised at the price but willing to pay a little more for quality goods. I was disappointed in the quality, however. I have had a lot of milk in my day, being a cereal aficionado of years' experience. Despite what I thought a charming bouquet and a strong finish, I found the aftertaste and the longevity of the Tuscan Whole Milk to be that of a slightly cheaper milk.

Upvote 0