phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Here is one reason why I believe strongly in separating from those who have their own agenda.

"LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - An eastern Louisville Baptist church has ordained an openly gay man as a minister with unanimous support from church members."

http://www.wave3.com/story/18645315/ky-baptist-church-ordains-openly-gay-man

................................................................................

Last edited:

Mock

May 25, 2012
✟7,670.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This is the state of a country run by an alien citizen who rigs elections. Seperation of church and state used to mean somthing, but now we have Barry trying to impose new levels of this satanic "tolerence" agenda of his.

Before you know it they'll be ordaining women too - and that isn't what the bible said: Jesus himself said "Remember the women, to keep them silent in the church." I think this should apply to gay men to.

Gay men should not be allowed in the church*I am not say booting them out* If they are curious about the Lord but they should be aware that being gay is a sin and if they become saved they cannot be gay. This is a pure abomination. I have heard all kinds of stories of gay men believing in God and attending church.

It's Sick.

Upvote 0

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is the state of a country run by an alien citizen who rigs elections. Seperation of church and state used to mean somthing, but now we have Barry trying to impose new levels of this satanic "tolerence" agenda of his.

^_^. :doh:

Before you know it they'll be ordaining women too - and that isn't what the bible said: Jesus himself said "Remember the women, to keep them silent in the church." I think this should apply to gay men to.

Uh, that was Paul actually.

Upvote 0

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gay men should not be allowed in the church*I am not say booting them out* If they are curious about the Lord but they should be aware that being gay is a sin and if they become saved they cannot be gay. This is a pure abomination. I have heard all kinds of stories of gay men believing in God and attending church.

It's Sick.

Believing in God and attending church is "sick"? Wow! The pharasees had similar trains of thought.. Thank God for Jesus Christ, who welcomes all. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Hupomone10

Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Here
✟12,471.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Here is one reason why I believe strongly in separating from those who have their own agenda.

"LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - An eastern Louisville Baptist church has ordained an openly gay man as a minister with unanimous support from church members."

Ky. Baptist church ordains openly gay man - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

................................................................................
I agree! The problem with turning a blind eye toward any group that wants to infiltrate your church or denomination is that they don't just want acceptance, they want much more. I've posted this before, but here it is again - the radical agenda has 3 steps:

1. Acceptance - you must accept my lifestyle/philosophy. No problem there, or so it would seem...
2. Advocacy - but with any radical group, it always goes to step 2. It is not good enough just to accept, you must also be an advocate for their position.
3. Annihilation - destroy the opposition. And we all have seen that by gay activists and advocates recently.

Upvote 0

WinBySurrender

Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
They shouldn't have ordained the man, any more than they should ordain an "openly adulterous man" or an "openly lying man" or an "openly murderous man." The Bible says homosexual behavior is sin. Period, end of story. Men continuing in sin cannot serve in the church. Frankly, if the man renounces homosexual behavior and lives in celibacy, he would have a powerful testimony as to the wonder and glory of Christ, and I wouldn't have a problem with him serving, any more than if the others renounced their sin in the same fashion.

Upvote 0

SoulBap6

Sep 12, 2011
✟8,358.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ky. Baptist church ordains openly gay man ; In churches across America, and nearly ever Denomination has Gays in the mix. The devil is setting into motion, his plan to divide and conquer in are Churches. The lawsuits to change laws that deal with Homosexuals and to accept the Homosexual Life style. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the sin in these cities. It maybe alright for the world to except, but God has not changed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kicked out of the SBC in ...3...2...1....

Highland Baptist, which is not a member of the Southern Baptist Convention, says on its website it is "open to anyone who professes Christ as Savior."

I didn't think it would be SBC...

Upvote 0

keeptheSONinyoureyes

May 11, 2012
✟15,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's Sick.

amen !

Upvote 0

wpbarrett

Striving for perfection in Christ Jesus
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2010
✟25,107.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ky. Baptist church ordains openly gay man ; In churches across America, and nearly ever Denomination has Gays in the mix. The devil is setting into motion, his plan to divide and conquer in are Churches. The lawsuits to change laws that deal with Homosexuals and to accept the Homosexual Life style. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the sin in these cities. It maybe alright for the world to except, but God has not changed.

you said it pilgrim :thumbsup: great post

Upvote 0

actionsub

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Jun 20, 2004
Belleville, IL
✟57,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Our Man In Washington had nothing to do with this one. This was a trend building when George W. Bush was there, and the SBC booted out two congregations for ordaining homosexuals.

Just for the record, these same churches that would do this had been open to ordaining women for years before they opened up to gays.
Again, nothing to do with the Obama administration. They'd have done it if McCain and Palin had won.

Upvote 0