Kushner alleged to have leaked names of disloyal Saudis to Crown Prince before crackdown

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
"..the President’s Daily Brief contained information on Saudi Arabia’s evolving political situation, including a handful of names of royal family members opposed to the crown prince’s power grab, according to the former White House official and two U.S. government officials with knowledge of the report."

"In late October, Jared Kushner made an unannounced trip to Riyadh, catching some intelligence officials off guard. “The two princes are said to have stayed up until nearly 4 a.m. several nights, swapping stories and planning strategy,”

"What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them, but after the meeting, Crown Prince Mohammed told confidants that Kushner had discussed the names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince, according to three sources who have been in contact with members of the Saudi and Emirati royal families since the crackdown. Kushner, through his attorney’s spokesperson, denies having done so."

Saudi Crown Prince Boasted That Jared Kushner Was “In His Pocket”

Oh boy, if this is true then it could be huge. Guy with only a temporary security clearance leaking classified information to a foreign government? Wow..

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,437,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....follow the money. In the Saudi Prince's back pocket....

Since 2011, Kushner and his relatives have been searching the globe for a new investor. As recently as the spring of 2017, Charles Kushner, Jared’s father, asked former Qatari prime minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim al-Thani to invest in the building. Then in April 2017, Charles Kushner made a direct pitch to the Qatari government through the country’s minister of finance.

Qatar rejected the deal as not financially viable. In May, Trump traveled to Riyadh with Kushner, where the famous glowing orb photo was taken. In the wake of the meeting, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and a handful of allied countries announced the blockade of Qatar, which is aligned with Iran, a key Saudi adversary. The crisis continues today.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wouldn't put anything past Kushner. The guy needs to be fired from his job yesterday.
He’s every bit as honest and ethical as his Father-in-law.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, Trump can always just turn around and say he approved it, then its not a crime.
Trump probably did approve it. Trump likes that country. I'm sure that should be a crime though.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump probably did approve it. Trump likes that country. I'm sure that should be a crime though.
If convicted of a federal crime, Father-in-law can pardon him.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums