Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muthu5k3

GOD>Science>EVIL::TRUTH>Humans>Justice>Peace>Love>Union

Knowledge = Ignorance + TRUTH + EVIL

God is TRUTH Court Judge.

Science is set of rigid natural laws.

EVIL is Devil Spirit with set of Rigid Natural and Rigid Unnatural Laws. EVIL is not Ghost but comes from Ghost. EVIL has NO Explanation but Interpretation.

TRUTH is Divine Spirit with set of Rigid natural and flexible unnatural laws. TRUTH is not God but comes from GOD. TRUTH has NO interpretation but explanation.

Humans are those (or guided by those) who have guilty consciousness, and the rest are animals like elephant headed Brahmin Ganesh. And justice cannot be expected from these animals. These animals by pass TRUTH and pass through EVIL.

Truly Knowledge is the ability to choose between Truth and Evil. But Truly humans are those (guided by those) who choose TRUTH. Truly Civilization is NOT External But Internal.

Knowledge = Ignorance + TRUTH + EVIL
TRUTH = Truth_11 + Truth_12 +...+Truth_1n
EVIL = Evil_11 + Evil_12+ ...+Evil_1n
Total Number of TRUTH = Total Number of EVILS.
Inverse of TRUTH = EVIL (OR) Inverse of EVIL = TRUTH

Please read the entire site to know about everything.
A MUST, MUST, MUST visit web site for your life.

www.geocities.com/muthu5003/
www.geocities.com/muthu50...tcodes.htm
www.geocities.com/muthu5003/11_faq.htm

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I'm closing this topic. Mostly because it is also in The Round Table...and since this has nothing directly to do with the Catholic Church...it doesn't need to be in 2 places at once. If you'd like to participate in this topic...feel free to join in at The Round Tables Here

PS...Wols, it confused me a whole bunch too. But that could be that I'm tired as it's the end of my work day! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.