Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
London Mayor Sadiq Khan enacts ‘knife control’ policies to crack down on stabbing epidemic

Home deliveries of knives will be banned in government crackdown

Anyone buying a knife online will be banned from having it sent to a residential address, under a government crackdown following a surge in street stabbings.

New legislation, to be brought forward within weeks, will also make it illegal to possess zombie knives and knuckledusters in private – or any knife on
further education premises.

The measures – which also include a ban on
acid sales to under-18s – will all be included in a new “serious violence strategy”, to be launched by the home secretary, Amber Rudd, on Monday.

It follows six shootings and stabbings in London in the past week alone and more than 50 murders in the capital in just the first three months of the year.

Gun control did not equal violence control or murder control. Knife and acid control will be the same. The lesson will not be learned.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
London Mayor Sadiq Khan enacts ‘knife control’ policies to crack down on stabbing epidemic

Home deliveries of knives will be banned in government crackdown

Anyone buying a knife online will be banned from having it sent to a residential address, under a government crackdown following a surge in street stabbings.

New legislation, to be brought forward within weeks, will also make it illegal to possess zombie knives and knuckledusters in private – or any knife on
further education premises.

The measures – which also include a ban on
acid sales to under-18s – will all be included in a new “serious violence strategy”, to be launched by the home secretary, Amber Rudd, on Monday.

It follows six shootings and stabbings in London in the past week alone and more than 50 murders in the capital in just the first three months of the year.

Gun control did not equal violence control or murder control. Knife and acid control will be the same. The lesson will not be learned.
I almost wanted to rate this "funny".

Any word from Mayor Khan on whether or not curbing access to the literature, propaganda, materials, and media meant to inspire knife attacks is going to be a priority?

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
This kind of stuff is why I turned off my tv awhile back and have been enjoying much peace. If people would go to the prisons that I have been to preach and look at the "wall of shanks". [That is kept behind glass for people to see] They would realize just how ludacris this garbage is. Inmates make shanks or "Knives" out of wood, glass, aluminum, plastic, plexiglass, sticks, bed springs, etc: etc: If they want to shank you, They will; By using whatever means necessary to accomplish the job. Do you know how many people have died from sharpened toothbrushes in prison over the years? A bunch. Guns and Knives are not the problem. satan and his minions are .

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Almost unbelievable......almost.

What on earth will they cut their London broil with?

Next will be a ban on baseball bats, rocks, and possibly fists.
Talk about not being able to see the forest because of all the trees....

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

In several other nations gun control has been effective in significantly reducing gun suicides and gun accidents as well as gun homicides. If a person wants to kill s/he will certainly find a way but we do not need to make it easy to kill or wound a large number of people in a short period of time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Almost unbelievable......almost.

What on earth will they cut their London broil with?

Next will be a ban on baseball bats, rocks, and possibly fists.
Talk about not being able to see the forest because of all the trees....

Bare-knuckle fighting has been outlawed for many decades (nothing new there)

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This kind of stuff is why I turned off my tv awhile back and have been enjoying much peace. If people would go to the prisons that I have been to preach and look at the "wall of shanks". [That is kept behind glass for people to see] They would realize just how ludacris this garbage is. Inmates make shanks or "Knives" out of wood, glass, aluminum, plastic, plexiglass, sticks, bed springs, etc: etc: If they want to shank you, They will; By using whatever means necessary to accomplish the job. Do you know how many people have died from sharpened toothbrushes in prison over the years? A bunch. Guns and Knives are not the problem. satan and his minions are .
What are they going to ban next? Toilet seat tops? You know most jails and prisons do not have those either because inmates have been known to take those off and make shanks.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Knife Control .......

Wow, I Mean Just Wow. Knife Control ......
It's not unheard of. They are laws that dictate what you can and cannot do with knives...

California for example has no length limit for fixed blade knives that can be sheathed but must be openly carried and folding knives can be concealed but cannot be automatic, that is.. a spring loaded switch blade or certain types of knives like a ballisong (better known as a butterfly knife) are just banned outright.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you, Nanny State. Obstructing my delivery of a Global paring knife is bound to curtail violent crime.
Your profile says you're American. How do British laws affect you at all over here?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sounds like no one is really missing out on anything then.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.