KKKUUUTTTLLLEEESSS!!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gremlin

Feb 3, 2004
Visit site
✟119.00
Faith
Christian
The new album is better than their first, but I couldn't bring myself to buy it. I just don't hear enough original stuff in it. Just my opinion but I hear too much Linkin Park, 12 Stones, and other popular bands in their music. Tallented musicians, they just need to develop their own sound.

I'm not trying to flame, just my opinion. I greatly appreciate what they are doing, I just prefer originality like what bands like Switchfoot put out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

New s0und

Blessed Beyond Belief
Jan 2, 2004
North Carolina
Visit site
✟121.00
Faith
Christian
My favorite song so far is "All Alone" ... harmony is good in the chorus. With "Passion" being a very close 2nd. When the music stops and he says "a paradox in me" and then the chorus starts ... makes you wanna jump around. Very cool.

This CD has been in my car cd player for the past week. :)

Upvote 0

Beoga

Sola Scriptura
Feb 2, 2004
Visit site
✟19,681.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
pillarrocks24 said:
From what i have heard of the new cd i think is really bad, the last one was so much better.

lyrically the sof cd is much much better. i really love the sound of their second cd, but i also think the sound of their first cd is really awesome. to me they are both equal, i love both of the cds with all of my heart...well close.

Upvote 0
If you happened to catch the Kutless tour you must have heard Thousand Foot Krutch. These guys are off the hook!!! If you haven't caught the tour yet, do so. You won't be disappointed. TFK are from Canada and in my opinion have an even hotter CD than the new Kutless CD. Their first hit Rawkfist screams from your CD Player and the song right before it The Call is a beautiful ballad that sets you up perfectly for Rawkfist. Check it out and don't forget to check out Herouniverse.com to see if the most incredible show of the year is coming to your town. Any questions let me know!!! :wave:

Upvote 0