Visit site
✟15,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My name is Christina. My husband is Lincoln Brewster's drummer and the one of the main drummers for a church of several thousand people in Sacramento CA. He played 9 services this weekend. He is so talented and I know he blesses others, but I struggle with him gone so much. Sometimes I really resent it.

Anyhow, just introducing myself. Thanks. It is great to find this site!

Merry Christmas.

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Christina and welcome. I am glad you have joined us. I hope you stay with us & post often.

I am sorry & mean no offense (and hope I am not showing how very dense I am about music groups/personalities), but I have never heard of
Lincoln Brewster.....sorry ! Anyway, does your DH play mainly on weekends or is this a daily thing ? I assume it takes a lot of time for practice sessions too! If he makes his living by being a drummer - then I guess it is part of the territory . However, your DH needs to realize you crave time with him too and so it is my prayer for you that he/DH will realize this and try to work time with you into his busy schedule. When we were young and starting our life together I felt like you did too . You are not alone in your feelings. Stay with us & post often!

Upvote 0

CPilgrimRealtor

Nov 15, 2006
Folsom, CA
Visit site
✟15,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for your response. Weekends he is at church, but then he is also often gone 3-4 days touring. I realize he is serving God, and paying the bills, but sometimes it is hard! I used to resent it. Now I am just trying to figure out how to make it work.

Thanks for the welcome.

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it possible for you to travel with him on a regular basis ? Perhaps not each time he goes, but maybe a few times a month. Maybe you could find a place to be useful to the group - do they sell CD's , etc. Maybe you could be part of the selling of the music. I wish you well.

Upvote 0

Sophia7

Tall73's Wife
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2005
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My name is Christina. My husband is Lincoln Brewster's drummer and the one of the main drummers for a church of several thousand people in Sacramento CA. He played 9 services this weekend. He is so talented and I know he blesses others, but I struggle with him gone so much. Sometimes I really resent it.

Anyhow, just introducing myself. Thanks. It is great to find this site!

Merry Christmas.

Welcome! :wave: I'll remember you in my prayers. :prayer:

Upvote 0