Nov 12, 2008
✟241,371.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
You're all free to believe any lies you wish. I don't provide anything more, because I don't feel anyone here is worth wasting my time on providing information any longer.

However, I will continue to discuss it to any extent I see fit at the time, and I'm sure I will continue to see baseless accusations, like yours, especially from those demanding I provide some 'evidence' they can ignore and ridicule, while providing zero evidence of a ball earth themselves, but that's just the hypocrisy I'm come to expect around here from the globers.
I've pointed out previously that I was interested in your evidence, noted I was unable to locate material you had referred to and added that I was not one of those who had interacted with you and that therefore your disdain, whether justified or not, should not apply to my interest. I believe those conditions remain.

Consequently, I ask you again to please provide at least some of the evidence you have mentioned. For my part I shall be pleased to offer evidence for a spherical Earth. I would appreciate a courteous and positive reply.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟327,116.00
Faith
Atheist
You're all free to believe any lies you wish. I don't provide anything more, because I don't feel anyone here is worth wasting my time on providing information any longer.

However, I will continue to discuss it to any extent I see fit at the time, and I'm sure I will continue to see baseless accusations, like yours, especially from those demanding I provide some 'evidence' they can ignore and ridicule, while providing zero evidence of a ball earth themselves, but that's just the hypocrisy I'm come to expect around here from the globers.
While your claims remain unsubstantiated - particularly the claims of having made numerous relevant posts - we're entitled to be sceptical of them. So we are.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
It's not my fault you can't find anything, but I'm not lifting a finger around here anymore to help any of you in this area. That ship has sailed. Call me any name you want, but I've been nothing but honest, including now when I'm expressing my disdain for all you who keep whining about me and my responses.
So are you just hanging around to tell everyone how much you don’t want to say anything?

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I've already posted proof that all flat earth models are 100% impossible. Just look through my old posts to find it, and if you can't, well, that's your problem. :wave:
I notice this sort of thing is getting to be a common thing around here. Tell your opponent in a debate to look up the evidence themselves. They’ll either find what you want, or find nothing, but if it’s the latter, you can just say they’re not looking hard enough.

It’s a way to debate and always win, with zero effort.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It's not my fault you can't find anything,
Are you seriously saying there's a conspiracy to hide your posts?
Call me any name you want, but I've been nothing but honest, including now when I'm expressing my disdain for all you who keep whining about me and my responses.
In light of the evidence available, I'm going to say you're not being honest again. All it would take to change everyone's view is a single link to a previous post. Given that many posters here have searched for and failed to find any of your claimed plethora of detailed evidential posts followed by your refusal to provide a link to just a single example, are you surprised that everyone has such a low opinion of you?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status