Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers please. One issue after another without anything being resolved. It is nothing we are doing. But things that are being done to us. Father God please! In the name of Jesus please! Let us see some daylight.

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayers please. One issue after another without anything being resolved. It is nothing we are doing. But things that are being done to us. Father God please! In the name of Jesus please! Let us see some daylight.
As long as you are willing to go through what is the Will of God,
all will turn out for your good. That is a promise!

1 Peter 3:14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.
17 For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t know if it’s Gods will necessarily, but trials do happen and we will be tested. But keep crying out to the lord. I don’t know if you mean the world, or America, or your family. Keep close to Him and pray for strength, don’t give up you can do more than you think. I doesn’t feel good. We are warriors sometimes until the battle is over. Jesus loves you, He is with you. It is always darkest before the dawn. Be tough. Maybe find a little enjoyment along the way. And spend time with Jesus.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Blessings in Christ Jesus! Remember me. I was on that board because that is my calling, and yet they did not know. I knew this would eventually happen as you reminded me of another going through the same. In the mist of this, stand up and praise The Lord. And then watch what happens. Watch how things back off and change. A reading of the psalms, out loud, is also good as David loved to praise The Lord. There is a season to sit in a situation, and a time to standup and proclaim using The Power and Authority in Christ Jesus, to change the situation. There is a time coming for you, that the page will be turned from the old, to the new, even though you can not see it now, but you will then. Blessings.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When nothing changes it's hard to maintain strength and faith. I understand where you are coming from. Praying.
God bless you and give you some relief.

• Friendly
Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If you can get them on your TV, jentzen franklin's sermon was for you today. I did go to his site to get a link but there wasn't one.
I found this site.
Jentezen Franklin
He is usually on more then once a day. What I saw was on at 8:30 this am. Memorable words for the sermon were dig and dug. Sorry I didn't do better for you.
God bless you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Prayers for you. I'll say the Lord's prayer for you. When we're getting so persecuted, it feels that nothing is good for one day I was so low I couldn't feel anything. Someone I know told me though that I was so loved by my children, and I should count that as a very special blessing and rejoice over it. Since then I have. No matter how my heart my blessings are or what the Lord has put on my plane, I can always praise him for the love of my children. I'm thinking of you and your despair and praying for you. Always thank the Lord for favors received for the smallest of beauty. God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟377,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you can get them on your TV, jentzen franklin's sermon was for you today. I did go to his site to get a link but there wasn't one.
I found this site.
Jentezen Franklin
He is usually on more then once a day. What I saw was on at 8:30 this am. Memorable words for the sermon were dig and dug. Sorry I didn't do better for you.
God bless you!
Thank you for your prayers and your footwork. What was the message?
May our Father God continue to bless us all in all that we do in Christ Jesus

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It was those that have struggled with no let up. 2022 will see a big change. You must persevere. My memory is terrible.. I wish you could see it. I can't even tell you the dirt and dung reason perfectly but it was about the fig tree and it's renewal with dung and dirt. It gave me hope to hang on. I hope it will for you.
Tc

• Optimistic
Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

May God intervene and bring light to your situation in Jesus name.

Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Upvote 0