Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey I just ran across this on the internet, you might want to check this out- it is called Kali Nethunter. It is a version of Linux loaded with hundreds of hacking tools that can be installed on your cell phone! With this you can hack and do penetration testing using your cell! I want this, I will be downloading it right away! It is totally free and can be downloaded online! https://www.kali.org/docs/nethunter/

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hey I just ran across this on the internet, you might want to check this out- it is called Kali Nethunter. It is a version of Linux loaded with hundreds of hacking tools that can be installed on your cell phone! With this you can hack and do penetration testing using your cell! I want this, I will be downloading it right away! It is totally free and can be downloaded online! https://www.kali.org/docs/nethunter/
Kali has been around for a long time. Useful for things like forgotten passwords and penetration testing.

With great power comes great responsibility. Much of what Kali can do is felonious if done without permission. Sure, the Chinese and the NSA do it to us all the time, but try it once without permission and you could easily get a cot and three meals a day. I know you wouldn't but others, who knows.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Kali has been around for a long time. Useful for things like forgotten passwords and penetration testing.

With great power comes great responsibility. Much of what Kali can do is felonious if done without permission. Sure, the Chinese and the NSA do it to us all the time, but try it once without permission and you could easily get a cot and three meals a day. I know you wouldn't but others, who knows.

Yes I agree, if you misuse Kali it can get you into big trouble, I have set up my own private network in my apartment consisting of several laptops connected to a 16-port ethernet switch, I am practicing my skills there. Also there is a website, www.hackthissite.org that is set up as a target for ethical hackers to practice on, you can use your skills there while being safe. I am not sure if anyone out there has ever successfully hacked www.hackthissite.org .

Last edited:
Upvote 0