• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

letsbefriends

Aug 6, 2013
✟15,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
all the mean things that others say to me like the menace of society or acting like a fool i so wish that they get their share of their deeds. i am vindictive. i at times feel like pursuing them relentlessly til they fall. i am not that type of person. i want justice for those who have made a name of me. they deserve everything they got.

Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I sometimes feel the same...in my case it's more like me against the government :sorry:

images

Anyway in all seriousness, despite how badly people treat you, forgiveness and love will always prevail. Jesus gave us the Greatest Commandment of which says, Love God with all your mind, soul, body and heart; and love your neighbour as yourself.

Jesus also taught us to turn the other cheek, even when the aggressor is not justified. This is justice, for it is the law the Lord gave us as part of His new covenant with the human race.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
all the mean things that others say to me like the menace of society or acting like a fool i so wish that they get their share of their deeds. i am vindictive. i at times feel like pursuing them relentlessly til they fall. i am not that type of person. i want justice for those who have made a name of me. they deserve everything they got.
Is any unrepentant sin involved on your part?

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
well i have played a role in this but i have already repented. i dont see why people can be so unforgiving and so scornful.
Thanks for your honesty.

It sounds like they regard you as continuing in the sin.

Why would they think so?

Upvote 0

letsbefriends

Aug 6, 2013
✟15,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for your honesty.

It sounds like they regard you as continuing in the sin.

Why would they think so?

people in the world just don't forgive. besides, it's not like i live in the bible belt regions. even in those regions, it's like it's any different than any other state. they shouldn't even call america a christian nation since people don't even act like it. all of us at times feel like we need to be well-liked and to achieve that, we conform. in the back of our minds, we're thinking,"We're just lying to ourselves. This isn't me. Let the truth be revealed."

Upvote 0