just wanted to get things off my mind.

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
Sometimes i wonder why this world is the way it is. some people at my school get in fights and get busted for drugs or sex or something and they dont get that bad a punishment but if someone at my school where to get caught praying we'd get in so much trouble. i mean whats wrong with prayer? my school is one of the worst school, altho people say it's a top highschool. well i think i'd much rather be in a different school because public schools tick me off, and i dont know why sometimes. something on my mind was i went to youth group and asked everyone how there first day back at school went..and one of my best guy friends he's always so happy and energetic and i asked him how it went and he said it wasnt very good, and later i asked why and a friend of ours got raped a few months back and the guy that did it to her has a reeeally bad reputation and record as does his sis and father, this guy is 6'1, and he's like 16 years old, my friend is 12 and like 4'8 and it was sooo painful for her and to thinkabout what he did to her makes me want to hit something and cry all in the same time she didnt deserve that nor does anyone but what ticks me off is that she's going to highschool next year and this guy is in the school she'll be going to and i dont think that should happen, first of all it's dangerous for her to be around him because he will do it too her again, and i dont think it's fair for him to be in a public school when i personally think he should be behind bars i mean he could do it to anyone else, i mean i know im supposed to forgive those who do wrong doings to you and to let it go but i cant let this go, and it really upset tyler(my best guy friend) and i hated seeing him upset and it killed me inside. first off no one deserves some things that get handed to them, rape, harrasment, ect ect ect. and it just ticks me off and this may not make sense to anyone cause im rambling but i think i'll go sulk now. uhhhh this world whats it coming to?

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Keep trying. Yes it's true public schools these days get kids into the wrong roads. A few years ago, my old public school (i was in grade 3 i think) would have scripture lessons. Not exactly christian but they were teaching us kids about the bible.

Now a days i'm sure those schools don't even bother teaching it or want it totally out from the schools. I'm not sure whats it like in the US but in Australia, most of the schools stopped teaching from the bible.

I'm really touched the way your handling this in your school. God probably put you there so He can work through you. I'm also working for Him at my work place. Not totally religious free but it sure could use a little God touch there.

The world is a harsh place now and its only going to get worse i believe. I can see alot of hate compared to the 'hippy years' (lol) and hateful music is becoming a big influence on younger generations. You notice alot of music and media today is full of sensual acting or or lyrics etc. As a brother to you, i'll help you out. Don't sweat it if you can't get through to anyone there, at least you tried and that's what's important.

Upvote 0
I feel for you Keepthefaith15...I know it is hard, the public school system has gotton worse to when i was in Highschool 13 years ago and it was pretty bad then. My daughter starts school next year and I am sending her to a christian school here, and I know that she will be in the best inviroment, i didn't want her to go to a public school for the that fact, it is to ruff and they don't teach them like a christian school does, and beside there is Discipline which is good,. What that guy did to your friend was so sad, I feel for her too, i just want to jump thru this computer screen and give you a big hug. Keep in there, i know the world can suck at times but God has got you don't give up we are here for you . : gives faith15 the biggest hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I was talking about me blaming your female friend, that I wasn't doing it!

I don't think that Jesus would like this, but that situation would almost (if not actually did) make me want to take matters into my own hands to get some kind of justice. I'd like to know how he supposedly gets off easy.

Upvote 0

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
oh and one more thing i wanna say now i know im prolly making you guys annoyed with my stupid comments and all these bad things i have to say but i have been an emotional bundle latley and prolly not easy to get along with but another thing that ticks me off is where i live i used to be able to sit out and look over the field at bueatisul flowers and trees and blue sky and no everywhere i look got tore down and replaced with apartment buildings i no longer see flowers but i see windows, and it represents the rainforest for me, i mean tearing down thing i used to love looking at and looking at what god made but haveing people tear it down all the time...uh gutlss cruel people who need to come to the lord for forgivness. im rambling again....

Upvote 0