Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
crystalpc said:
I'm sorry my husband and I, we both discussed it prayed about it, and dreaded the thought of it. He is my best friend.
:)
The most striking one we were led to was Ezekial 38 in preparation for Gogs assualt on Isreal. The way the nations lined up. It was a prelude. Since most scholars look at us as the young lions of Tarshish (English speaking country's) Spain being Tarshish since Tarshish was a seaport in southern Spain at the time.
Sheba and Dedan which is now Saudi Arabia...such scriptures as these was what the Lord was speaking to us
I may PM you further about this. I have a huge interest in it, but when I read about end times prophesy, it doesn't click. You seem knowledgeable, thank you!

. A woman also after my own heart. There are other issues indeed, jobs, prosperity, war, peace. But when I stand before God I don't want to say, that I supported someone who would pay me to look the other way for my own comfort. He is not going to ask me if, or where I worked, but did you do everything you could to stop the murder of innocents.
We have stemmed the tide of the most brutal of infanticide, in stopping partial birth abortions, and that saved some, so I will continue to work..until he either brings judgement, or I die. Whichever, comes first.
I guess we all hope the questions He asks us when we stand before Him are the one's we've been faithful about. I'm always thinking He'll be asking me other things. :o I don't want to argue with you, though.:hug: We're family, still.

Upvote 0

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Christi said:
:)

I may PM you further about this. I have a huge interest in it, but when I read about end times prophesy, it doesn't click. You seem knowledgeable, thank you!

I guess we all hope the questions He asks us when we stand before Him are the one's we've been faithful about. I'm always thinking He'll be asking me other things. :o I don't want to argue with you, though.:hug: We're family, still.
:amen: Nor do I you. Praise God, that we are family.

Upvote 0