Prescott, Az
✟39,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Eve was the door into the earth, but Mary birthed the door into heaven ...

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven ...
John 10:
7 Jesus, then, said to them again, "Verily, verily, I am saying to you that I am the Door of the sheep."
8 All whoever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep do not hear them."
9 I am the Door. Through Me if anyone should be entering, he shall be saved, and shall be entering and coming out and will be finding pasture."
10 The thief is not coming except that he should be stealing and sacrificing and destroying. I came that they may have life eonian, and have it superabundantly.

Reactions: Scott Husted
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Genesis 3:15: "I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; They will strike at your head, while you strike at their heel."

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The two seeds are the expanding of the form first the natural then the spiritual created in the beginning or firstfruits; the dialectic process of knowledge that began with the words "Let there be light." Words for the womb of a woman who God separated the inheritance in, which is relational to the soul of everyone born of a woman, as to which seed you are ... which in itself creates a scattering in us of the word "God."

It is a thief that bruises the heel (or our walk in relation to thought) as it is those who come through the Truth of the son they are that crushes the head, or the mindset of what "dust thou art" becomes to us ...

The Bible is every bit the story of us when seen through the broken wall of partition, or like a veil that was from top to bottom rent in two (which the cast down truth, Eve or the feminine is a city divided into three parts).

The same way we came out of the garden is the same way we get back in ...

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One facet of the truth is that most people have a great lack of faith. They must resort to legalistic authority sources to build them up and to assure them of the truth. I too can often be that way, because in most of us there are immature and mature elements. But it's also very comforting to learn from the teachers of old, to hear from some of the very best Souls that the world has ever had. It all makes for God's unique and beloved person.

Sometimes I cannot just plainly tell people the truth. I have to reassure them with people that just plainly told them the truth. Even in that there is a struggle of Heaven and Hell. For some reason older things have more Authority. But it's all too much for us to take in. I think in the end it's not as important to be told by his people so much as it is to hear from God yourself. I think that we underestimate how much God values our actual voice and soul, the very being that we are is the one that he wants.

And I'm convinced that the Bible has enough truths to satisfy the entire world with, it is surely a magical book. But there is still a joy in knowing that God is the author of creation. all around us are descriptions of God and also of Souls in various conditions, doing and being various things. And in God being a creator, we his creation are manifest to be Creative Energy and we can find God living in that too.

The modern world is strange but there is an influx of Heaven into it because who would have ever thought that we can see Beauties from all over the world from those Angelic PBS stations on TV. you could say that it's even in a purified form because we don't experience the crude hellish elements of it such as bugs biting us.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Acceptance of authority is an Act of Faith rooted in the spiritual world. But best of all is deeply experiencing the truth for yourself. In Heaven the only Authority is truth, Beauty, righteousness and all those qualities of God. to develop spiritual discernment one must keep on tasting and seeing that the Lord is good. One would not wish to eat inferior food after they have tasted that which is truly satisfying. It cannot be that God is in any way ugly and he wishes those he loves to have all of his Beauty. So I guess we can be thankful for this corrupt and strange world because certainly God cannot be corrupt and yet he lets us experience corruption, giving us the chance to cling to him and to be like he would be in the world. And we give him the gift of our childish folly, the gift of our imperfection, the gift of our weakness.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The eternal gospel is certainly embed in everything from the very beginning in this reality we call the universe (which is only reasonable having come out of this Truth).

I do love watching my garden grow; even though for the last two days there has been northeastern winds ...

All things whether we understand it or no testify of the same One Truth, and all paths/words that come from heaven lead to heaven; no different than what things become to the pure (which could sound arrogant if we were not careful how we hear); and when it brings forth sure to send one packing; but even this we know not to be out of order). Pure is simply a state of mind more akin to innocence, in a moment, or the keeping of the commandment, or a feast kept (or even faith); not something to attain to, but the truth we were created in, anything less in type is establishing your own righteousness, which becomes the wandering after a lesser god, or the birthing of an Ishmael. But I've no doubt I'm not saying anything you don't know already ...

The feast is always found in the midst of famine; as a rod is for both child and fool.

Upvote 0