Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟89,385.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
kim i look back on some of those cf days with regret i know i argued with you in vain over stupid stuff-- i owe you and others a serious apology. i wish i would have apologized to michelina befor it was too late. anyhoo--i do hope the best for you and your kids, nursing school will still be there when you are able to get back to it. please forgive me my past arrogance and i will pray for you will you do the same for me?

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

kimber1

mean people suck
Feb 25, 2003
Va.
Visit site
✟38,363.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
kim i look back on some of those cf days with regret i know i argued with you in vain over stupid stuff-- i owe you and others a serious apology. i wish i would have apologized to michelina befor it was too late. anyhoo--i do hope the best for you and your kids, nursing school will still be there when you are able to get back to it. please forgive me my past arrogance and i will pray for you will you do the same for me?
oh sweetie trust me you were one of the more tame ones! it's all good. i have regrets of some of my words as well. i'm very hardheaded. and to this day think i probably make a poor Catholic. i try. i still have my issues. but i do believe. and i'll always be thankful for y'all for helping me thru my conversion no matter how i may have turned out. i miss alot of the old crew. heh i was just telling dr steve yesterday that me and boughtwithaprice (remember him?) remained friends over the years and we still talk and text frequently. and sometimes we even talk about the old days at CF lol. so you have no apologies to make :) we're good! :hug:

Upvote 0

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That is Steph btw - for in case you remember her other name better.

I remember you. I think we were on staff together too...at one time, back then.

Nice to see you.

Gosh, I feel like I changed my nick so long ago, but I guess maybe not. :)

Upvote 0

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
oh sweetie trust me you were one of the more tame ones! it's all good. i have regrets of some of my words as well. i'm very hardheaded. and to this day think i probably make a poor Catholic. i try. i still have my issues. but i do believe. and i'll always be thankful for y'all for helping me thru my conversion no matter how i may have turned out. i miss alot of the old crew. heh i was just telling dr steve yesterday that me and boughtwithaprice (remember him?) remained friends over the years and we still talk and text frequently. and sometimes we even talk about the old days at CF lol. so you have no apologies to make :) we're good! :hug:

I'm pretty sure bwap was in a few weeks ago. :)

Upvote 0

kimber1

mean people suck
Feb 25, 2003
Va.
Visit site
✟38,363.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
this name and the other one.. trying to go back to the other one but no one wants to tell me how to do it... you use to be able to pay (with blessings) to have your name changed but I guess they don't that anymore so I'm stuck like chuck I guess.
lol yea the bells and whistles are a bit different than i recall. took me forever to even remember my password not to mention change my pic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums