• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Just need to Praise The Lord.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by forjesus, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forjesus

forjesus Humble Servant

+20
    Christian
    I JUST FEEL THE NEED TO PRAISE THE LORD, AND THANK HIM FOR THE BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE. O SURE I HAVE PROBLEMS ALSO, BUT I KNOW I CAN HANDLE THEM. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHETH ME, I THANK GOD FOR BEING HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GO OUT INTO THIS WORLD AND SPREAD HIS WORD. I THANK HIM FOR EACH DAY,, THIS IS THE DAY WHICH THE LORD HAS MADE WE WILL REJOICE, AND BE GLAD IN IT. I THANK HIM FOR MY FAMILY, AND FRIENDS, AND I THANK HIM FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    Amen!!

3. Athlon4all

Athlon4all I'm offline indefintely

+1
    I'll second that! AMEN!!!!

4. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

+212
    Christian
    Married
    Amen over here, too! Isn't He good? Even when everything in your life seems terrible, HE IS ALWAYS GOOD!!!

5. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Amen!! :hug:

Let everything that have breath praise the Lord....
    Psalms 150:6

6. Redeemed1

Redeemed1 Passionate Worshiper

+1
    "I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people." Psalm 35:18

I praise you Lord, for Your goodness to me has been overwhelming. You are ever faithful!

7. StogusMaximus

StogusMaximus Well-Known Member

+7
    Protestant
    Praising.

8. newworldcrusader

newworldcrusader Regular Member

+2
    Baptist
    AMen Praise the lord!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.