United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i56210836_90099_2.gif

Welcome to the site! This is a huge huge place, but think of it like the Bible... it's a Big Book but it's really made up of smaller Books put together! That's the same way Christian Forums is set up too :) We have over 200 forums, ranging from many different topics, both Christian related and non-Christian related. Start out in the Friendship Court and get to know some amazing members! Or try out the Recreation Room to play some games and get some blessings.

Also, please let me know if you need any help with anything around CF. My name is Tatiana and I'm a CF Welcome Angel Coordinator. I've been here for over three years and I help out on Staff... so anything you have a question on or would like to set up, please feel free to ask!

PAIDINFULL2.gif

Also, have a blessed Passover and Easter during this holiday week... whether or not you are a believer in Jesus Christ. You are always welcome here and I will look forward to seeing your posts around the forum!

rejoice.gif

~Tatiana
CF Welcome Angel Coordinator
Assistant Policy Manager

PS Those are our CF characters... they can or may not look like us hehe ^_^

Upvote 0

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave:Welcome to CF! There's something for everyone here. It's an amazing, complex place.

The little people icons are probably children. For instance, I have one daughter, so I have one little girl icon.

Something that helped me a LOT when I joined was to go to my Control Panel at the top of the page, and go to Edit Options. About three screens down you'll see some options to add titles and URLs for the "Custom Navbar". As you find forums on CF that you want to participate in, put their URL as one of your custom navbar URLs. That way, it will show up on the top of your screen each time you visit, and will act as a quick shortcut to the forums you visit the most.

I look forward to getting to know you as you post in the community.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums