Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey everyone! My hubby and I found out December 1st that we're expecting again and while I am so excited, I'm also really scared. Some of you may know that we have experienced 2 miscarriages and lost 3 angels... 1 at 10 weeks and then twins at 18 weeks. So, I'm worried about this pregnancy. I've just been praying everyday that things go well this time and God will have His hand over this child. I could use some prayers if you girls could spare some. We have our first ultrasound next Wednesday so I'll let you all know how it went. Thanks so much.:hug:

ConservativeChristian97

I'm conservative, but in a loving way.
Oct 4, 2006
In the South
✟17,219.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord, please allow Jennie to have a safe pregnancy and allow this baby to form and be healthy and be delivered in 40 weeks. Please keep Your watchful eye over them and let Your will be done.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thankful4HIM

Legend
Dec 27, 2005
✟42,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone! My hubby and I found out December 1st that we're expecting again and while I am so excited, I'm also really scared. Some of you may know that we have experienced 2 miscarriages and lost 3 angels... 1 at 10 weeks and then twins at 18 weeks. So, I'm worried about this pregnancy. I've just been praying everyday that things go well this time and God will have His hand over this child. I could use some prayers if you girls could spare some. We have our first ultrasound next Wednesday so I'll let you all know how it went. Thanks so much.:hug:
WOW, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses!! I'm not even 16 weeks yet and to think that the baby could still pass is scarey..
I hope this pregnancy goes well for you!!
Congrats by the way!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums