Just Curious

B

BLESSED822

well my boyfriend and I have been together for a good little minute now and there's nothing in this world that I wouldnt do for him....And i really do love him, more than he knows.......He's a person that alot of things around him are testing his faith, and from time to time I admit he loses it, then I have to talk some sense into him....Its like lately alot of stuff has been going wrong with him..he says that when one thing goes wrong it seems that everything does.....and instead of him leaning on my shoulder he puts me over in the catogory with all the other things that's going wrong.....i keep trying to tell him that I really do love him, and that i wouldnt leave him, because he has brought me out of alot of stuff....but he doesnt believe me......and I have just ran out of ideas...if there is anyone who would give me some advice Im willing to take it.....

SlowRoasted

Aug 29, 2003
Macon, Georgia
✟16,436.00
Faith
Christian
Not trying to be mean but sounds like your bf has a little growing up to do. The way to go about a relationship is to pursue the possibility of marriage. You dont just date around to be dating or for other sinful reasons. I think you need to seriously look at what it would be like to marry a person like that who is going to go wacko once or twice a month. I also think you need to ask him what he is looking for because sounds like he doesnt have his priorities strait.

We are supposed to have a tough time as christians but we are also supposed to rejoice in our suffering because it is for Jesus. Now whatever your bf is going though its nothing compared to what Jesus went through for us and I think you need to tell him that to knock some sense into him. Our lives have a purpose, and that to make disciples of the world. That is the great commision that Jesus gave us. I dont think your bf can do this when he is always down and depressed.

It sounds like you are a great person, being there for him when he is down. Keep your head up and know that God has everything in control, you just have to put your trust in him.

Upvote 0