Somewhere in God's Creation.
✟17,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have school in the morning. Definitely not excited about waking up at 5.

you and me both! :sweetdream: --> *!*alarm sounds*!* --> :notlistening::waaah:

I can't say for you, but I enjoy my school and it is a great opportunity every now and then to share the gospel, along with a great time to study God's Word (I usually do this in class and at home in quiet, in class when nothing's going on and using time wisely IMO and at home to truly study it). Of course I wouldn't mind if God added like 5 hours or so to the night so we could have more time to sleep ^_^ ah well, who am I to tell the Potter how to make the ground for me to be put on? :)

Reactions: OmegaCharge
Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Oh wow, you guys have to get up early o_O. my little brothers have to get up a little after 5 to get on the bus. I only have to go to school 2 days a week now, so I don't have it so bad anymore, lol. School days I'm up at 6.

Upvote 0

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Oh wow, you guys have to get up early o_O. my little brothers have to get up a little after 5 to get on the bus. I only have to go to school 2 days a week now, so I don't have it so bad anymore, lol. School days I'm up at 6.

That's how I am too. Two days a week for me, just Tuesdays and Fridays.
However, I live 30 minutes from school and my classes start at 7:00 AM. So I have to wake up at 5:00 in order to have enough time to feed the goats and get ready... I don't like waking up before the sun rises. :p 6 isn't too bad though lol.

Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sapphire Dragon

Truly Loved... as are you.
Sep 28, 2008
On a planet that needs healing.
Visit site
✟10,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
Thanks! Glad to be back here. :) Good to hear you are doing well. Welcome to these sections of the forums! :)

Anything new going on lately? Family, friends, events? Maybe even fun trips? :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.