squatpuke

Sep 18, 2005
Arizona
✟9,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An Amish boy and his father were in a shopping mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is this Father?" ;The father, never having seen an elevator responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a heavy, weathered old woman in a wheel chair moved up to the two moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the woman rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out. The father said quietly to his son... "Go get your mother"

Ok...let the bashing begin. :holy:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AmyR00 said:
What's the likelihood of Amish people reading this website? ;)
Hang on a sec, I'll just holler out my door to the neighbours.....:D You'd be shocked as to how many Amish do use the internet.

I've heard the joke before and I'll say it again.... ^_^

Upvote 0

GutterRat

Senior Veteran
Aug 25, 2005
Chi-town...area...burbs.
Visit site
✟3,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AmyR00 said:
What's the likelihood of Amish people reading this website? ;)

Well, I don't think we should take the chance that one of them could see this post. I don't want to offend the Amish - or any of the others listed in my previous post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.