Maramixi

Happy caffine addict
Jan 17, 2007
✟15,957.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious, who else is getting married this day?

Me and my fiance chose this date only because it was the closest date to our anniversery that we could get. Only latter did we find out that a lot of people are getting married that day.

Feel free to post your wedding date even if it's a different one ;) ; I'm just curious.

JesusWasn'tWhite

Feb 15, 2005
✟1,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
June 15, 2007
Chose that because of logistic time reasons that it needed to be early in the summer, and we were thinking about having it June 24, or 16, but then the reception place we really liked wasn't available those days. So we chose Friday the 15th.
And I'm thrilled.

Upvote 0

klynnmiller

Cry out to Jesus!
Nov 17, 2006
Indiana
✟10,602.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
July 21, 2007

We chose the date because it was the closest Saturday to our anniversary which was the 19th.

July 21st also!!! We chose that date because it's one day short of the year anniversary of my car accident. Just kind of a personal "kiss my booty" to the drunk driver that hit me...LOL! Actually, we're replacing a bad memory with a good one, and saying that he (the drunk driver) may have slowed me down, but he didn't stop me!!!

Upvote 0

Maramixi

Happy caffine addict
Jan 17, 2007
✟15,957.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
July 21st also!!! We chose that date because it's one day short of the year anniversary of my car accident. Just kind of a personal "kiss my booty" to the drunk driver that hit me...LOL! Actually, we're replacing a bad memory with a good one, and saying that he (the drunk driver) may have slowed me down, but he didn't stop me!!!
I gotta say, I love your attitude! :thumbsup:

Reactions: klynnmiller
Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,620.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
September 8th, 2007. I wanted the 1st, but an old friend is getting married on August 25th and won't be back in time for the 1st...so it is the 8th. It's the end of the summer, which gives us a whole summer to have fun together and prepare, then we can go into the fall and winter months with eachother.

Upvote 0

shaslove

On LOA until June 2nd
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2006
Portland, OR
✟30,453.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm curious, who else is getting married this day?

Me and my fiance chose this date only because it was the closest date to our anniversery that we could get. Only latter did we find out that a lot of people are getting married that day.

Feel free to post your wedding date even if it's a different one ;) ; I'm just curious.
We are because we got together on May 7, Got engaged on Jan 7, and now we are getting married on July 7....we love 7's! LOL!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟24,597.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is so cool!

Upvote 0

Maramixi

Happy caffine addict
Jan 17, 2007
✟15,957.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
ugh, we thought it was awesome...until everyone told us it is the busiest wedding day of the year :doh:
No kidding!

When I emailed a videographer for that day they never even bothered to write back.

Oh well; turns out one of my brothers can do it! ^_^

Upvote 0

shaslove

On LOA until June 2nd
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2006
Portland, OR
✟30,453.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No kidding!

When I emailed a videographer for that day they never even bothered to write back.

Oh well; turns out one of my brothers can do it! ^_^
We had the same issue with caters...and my maid of honors dress is not coming until June! :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums