Judge Rules Not to Dismiss FOIA Lawsuit Filed over Obama’s Social Security Number

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Listen to Part 1 of the T-Room’s interview with Daniels - [BirtherReport note: I combined Parts 1 & 2 into one video]

Private Investigator Susan Daniels: New Details About Obama's Social Security Number Reserved For Connecticut Applicants; Application Date Narrowed Down -
YouTube - ‪P.I. Daniels: Obama's Social Security Number Reserved For Connecticut Applicants‬‏

Daniels highlights a Social Security Certification of a deceased applicant named Paul Michael Graziano. Mr. Graziano filed his SS-5 application (scroll to page 2) with a Connecticut Social Security office on March 16, 1977.
His residential address then was 38 Yorktown Circle, Trumbull, Conn. 06611.

Why is this significant? Well, Mr. Graziano’s SSN is five numbers AFTER Obama’s Connecticut SSN and, again, was filed on March 16, 1977. You may recall in our April post Daniels explaining a Mr. Thomas Wood’s SS-5 Certification form, which immediately preceded Obama’s Connecticut SSN, being applied for on March 21, 1977. Therefore, it is now conclusive that the Connecticut Social Security number Obama secured at the age of 15, and has been using for the last 25 years, was secured in March of 1977 and more narrowly, sometime during the week of March 16 - 21, 1977.

Timeline - Wood/Obama/Graziano

SSN - REGISTRATION DATE - NAME - ADDRESS
042-68-4424 - March 21, 1977 - Thomas Louis Wood - Newington, Connecticut
042-68-4425 - March ??, 1977 - Barack Hussein Obama - Honolulu, Hawaii -
042-68-4429 - March 16, 1977 - Paul Michael Graziano - Yorktown, Connecticut

Daniels then goes onto explain, “his location in March of 1977 is a quandary because the Social Security regulations, as codified then and today, clearly states ‘If you are age 12 or older and have never received a Social Security Number, you must apply in person.‘

In the second part of the Daniels update, she highlights longstanding regulations of the Social Security administration that remain on the SSA.gov site ....

The first item Daniels discusses is a historical guideline written by a Mr. Crow and Ms. Bennett, experts on the Social Security system including number assignments, which states the following -

‘With few exceptions, each geographical area is assigned a range of area numbers. Area numbers assigned prior to 1972 are an indication of the location of the SSA office which originally issued the SSN. Since 1972 SSNs have been issued centrally and the area number in SSNs assigned since 1972 corresponds to the residence location of the applicant as indicated on the application for the SSN.” (emphasis added)

To be clear, Connecticut’s area numbers are 040 - 049 and Hawaii’s area numbers are 575 and 576.

Therefore, based on these two SSA regulations one must suspend all rational thought to believe a young 15 year old boy from Honolulu, Hawaii traveled 5015.6 miles, 8071.8 kilometers, 4355.5 nautical miles or took a 10 hour and 25 minute flight to Connecticut, walked into a Connecticut Social Security office with at least “two legal documents” in hand verifying his age, identity, established place of residence in Connecticut and verification of US citizenship.

Where was Barry Obama 1977?

(see article)

Private Investigator: New Details About Obama's Social Security Number Reserved For Connecticut Applicants; Application Date Narrowed Down | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
TAITZ v ASTRUE

follow the actual documents filed here. you can't trust orly to give an honest description of them or the court's rulings.
NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTION FOR CLARIFICATION

Plaintiff Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ, hereinafter “Taitz” is submitting this motion for Clarification to be decided based on the memorandum of points and authorities attached herein and oral argument, if the court finds, that the oral argument is required.

MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES

Defendant filed Motion to strike, requesting to seal the complaint, first amended complaint and all the exhibits or alternatively redact social security numbers.

Plaintiff thanks the court for allowing the documents not to be sealed, and only requesting refilling with redaction. Plaintiff believes that this case is of the outmost National importance and sealing the complaint and the exhibits will deprive the public of their right to know the truth.

Plaintiff, however, is requesting clarification from the court and the defense, as to what do they want redacted, if anything. Clarification is needed for following reasons:

1. There is a requirement of redaction of VALID social security numbers. Individuals should have only one social security number.

2. Affidavit of investigator Sankey, attached as an exhibit to the complaint, shows that national databases, such as Lexis Nexis and Choice Point, showed over a hundred bogus units of bogus social security numbers and addresses, which included some 39 different social security numbers, none of which were issued in HI, where Obama resided, when he started using a social security number. As one individual is supposed to have only one social security number, and there are N numbers in the databases, it means that at least (N-1 ) numbers are not valid and do not need to be redacted or all N numbers are invalid and do not need to be redacted. There was high probability, that all 39 numbers are invalid, as none were issued in HI. Affidavits of investigator Susan Daniels and recently retired senior deportation officer of the Department of Homeland Security, John Sampson, confirm, that Obama could not possibly obtain Connecticut social security number, while residing in HI. (Exhibits to first amended complaint)

3. Searching through those numbers Taitz found that Connecticut number 042-68-4425, is most commonly used.

4. Obama’s selective service certificate shows him using this number.( Exhibit 1)

5. Social Security Verification systems (Exhibit 2) shows, however, that this number 042-68-4425 was never issued to Obama. This means that none of the numbers used by Obama during his life and used today in the White House, are valid numbers . Those are either numbers, that were never assigned or numbers, that were assigned to deceased individuals, whose death was not reported to the Social Security administration. Mr. Obama’s lifelong friend, domestic terrorist William Ayers, aka Mr. “Guilty as sin, free as a bird”, described in his memoirs, Fugitive Days, how he and his wife, Ms. domestic terrorist Bernadette Dohrn, searched through the cemeteries for graves of children, got their birth certificates and applied for the social security numbers under the names of the deceased. “After the Baltimore fiasco, stealing ID was forbidden. Instead we began to build ID sets around documents as flimsy as a fishing license or a laminated card available in a Times Square novelty shop called “Official ID.” We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart, and the best source of those were dead-baby birth certificates. I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota, searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and 1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another. Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper—but they had never applied for a Social Security card.

Collecting those birth certificates became a small industry, and within a year we had over a hundred. For years I was a paper-made Joseph Brown, and then an Anthony Lee, remarkably durable identities. My on-paper official residences: a transient hotel in San Francisco and a warehouse in New York.” Bill Ayers, Fugitive Days. Ayers had a whole business of forged social security card making. It is unfortunate, that the person, occupying the position of the U.S. president, was using and is using a bogus social security number.

Clearly Mr. Obama cannot suffer any losses, due to his use of an invalid number, however there is a great benefit to the public at large, to ascertain the loopholes and malfunction within the Social Security Administration and make sure, that not only Mr. Obama is ultimately prosecuted, but also to make sure, that proper measures are taken to prevent such occurrence in the future. Great public interest and great significance of this most important matter of the national security outweigh minor inconveniences for the defendant commissioner of the Social Security administration and for Mr. Obama.

6. Since NONE of the numbers used by Mr. Obama represent a valid social security number, assigned to him, Taitz needs clarification from the court and the defendant, commissioner of the Social Security Administration, what exactly do they want her to redact? Do they want her to redact numerical gibberish, numbers that are invalid and were never assigned or the numbers, that were stolen from the deceased individuals? Please advise. -snip-

Taitz v Astrue - Motion For Clarification - Obama's Social Security Number - 6/6/2011

Upvote 0
M

Martingale

NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTION FOR CLARIFICATION

Plaintiff Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ, hereinafter “Taitz” is submitting this motion for Clarification to be decided based on t.... Number - 6/6/2011

its not in the court records. TAITZ v ASTRUE

follow the actual documents filed here.

not filed yet, or if ever. so maybe orly is just blathering to her blatherees who hang on her every word.

but the motion is really stupid and orly is going to PO the judge.

orly was told to remove the SSNs from the refiled complaint and here she's taunting the judge, asking whether she only has to remove "valid" SSNs.

orly's chance of success: 0%
orly's chance of getting dressed down in the order denying the motion: 50%

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
YouTube - ‪Investigator: Obama's Fraudulent Social Security Number Reserved for Connecticut Applicants‬‏
Video: Private Investigator Susan Daniels interviewed about Obama's fraudulent Social Security number reserved for Connecticut Applicants. The Selective Service Administration now involved in the coverup to conceal Obama's Social Security number. The interview aired on TruNewsRadio 6/8/2011. Please review these documents from Susan Daniels regarding the Selective Service.

Private Investigator: Obama's Fraudulent Social Security Number & Selective Service Registration

Investigator Explains Obama's Fraudulent Social Security Number: 2 Men Charged With Identity Fraud For Using False Social Security Numbers | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
orly tries again. ordered by the court to refile the complaint with the dear leader's SSN redacted, she scratched out the last digits. the number is readable still and expect the court to land on her for blatantly disobeying a its order.

documents 16 and 17
As much as I cringe when I read your updates, I do read them all.

In your honest opinion, do you think she is for us or against us?

JUst asking.

Upvote 0
M

Martingale

As much as I cringe when I read your updates, I do read them all.

In your honest opinion, do you think she is for us or against us?

JUst asking.

honestly... orly is one of those narcissistic psychotics who lives for the drama. I think she's hurting your position by these antics. I'm telling you this as someone who'd like nothing better than to see the dear leader proved to be a foreign born islam - but he's not. but like many comments say, orly is only helping him get reelected and that's what's making me cringe.

I'll tell you something else.. there's a standing rule barring pleadings with unredacted SSNs, and orly knew that when she filed the complaint. and redacting by barely scratching out the number leaving them readable is not going to lead to a happy results because the judge might very well take that as a thumb in the eye. I've seen federal judges tear strips off lawyers for less than that.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
honestly... orly is one of those narcissistic psychotics who lives for the drama. I think she's hurting your position by these antics. I'm telling you this as someone who'd like nothing better than to see the dear leader proved to be a foreign born islam - but he's not. but like many comments say, orly is only helping him get reelected and that's what's making me cringe.

I'll tell you something else.. there's a standing rule barring pleadings with unredacted SSNs, and orly knew that when she filed the complaint. and redacting by barely scratching out the number leaving them readable is not going to lead to a happy results because the judge might very well take that as a thumb in the eye. I've seen federal judges tear strips off lawyers for less than that.

With Orly's history, that may be exactly what she wants. She's already been fined $20,000 once by a federal judge for filing frivolous lawsuits (after refiling a claim the judge had dismissed). She appealed the fine to the Supreme Court, losing every appeal. At this point I think it is intentional, the fine and appeal gave her more publicity than she normally gets, and she was able to play the victim of the "evil federal judicial system that is protecting Obama".

Interestingly, the judge had told Orly that he was considering fining her $10,000 and that she should respond why she felt she shouldn't be fined. Apparently her response was such that the judge decided the fine should be doubled.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
With Orly's history, that may be exactly what she wants. She's already been fined $20,000 once by a federal judge for filing frivolous lawsuits (after refiling a claim the judge had dismissed). .
So the lie about Orly being fined $20,000 is altered by a soundbite?
Orly was not fined for filing frivolous lawsuits, she was fined over a responce to one particular case.

She appealed the fine to the Supreme Court, losing every appeal.
Orly never lost a single appeal before the supremem court. Stop making stuff up!

At this point I think it is intentional, the fine and appeal gave her more publicity than she normally gets, and she was able to play the victim of the "evil federal judicial system that is protecting Obama".
She does like publicity. Aside from your scenerio.

Interestingly, the judge had told Orly that he was considering fining her $10,000 and that she should respond why she felt she shouldn't be fined.
Fined for what?
Orly responded.
Apparently her response was such that the judge decided the fine should be doubled.
Well, we are talking about a judege that stated no person has "standing" to question the electorial procedure and/or the eligibility of the usurper. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
So the lie about Orly being fined $20,000 is altered by a soundbite?
Orly was not fined for filing frivolous lawsuits, she was fined over a responce to one particular case.

Eh... I believe the official wording was that he called the lawsuit "frivolus" but then cited her for wasting judicial resources. You can spin that however you want but it isn't much different than "frivolous lawsuits".

Orly never lost a single appeal before the supremem court. Stop making stuff up!

Interesting spin. I'm guessing you are talking about how she hasn't verbally argued her case in front of the Supreme Court. But the fact remains, she has appealed multiple times to the Supreme Court (including supplying written arguments) and has every time been denied -- that is losing. In this case, Orly lost twice to the Supreme Court. She sent the first appeal to the Supreme Court and it was denied by Clarence Thomas [sarcasm] (who I'm sure has great love for Obama) [/sarcasm]. He rejected her appeal (loss #1). She then refiled the appeal, specifically to Justice Alito, which he passed on to the full court and they also rejected her appeal.

Call it what you want, reasonable people understand that is a loss.

She does like publicity. Aside from your scenerio.

Fined for what?
Orly responded.

If you call insulting the court as "responding" -- which appears to be why it was raised to $20,000. When the judge says, "Her response to the Court’s show cause order is breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court," it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why the sanction was increased.

I would think you would have a tough time trying to sell this "spin" which two of the most conservative justices denied.

Well, we are talking about a judege that stated no person has "standing" to question the electorial procedure and/or the eligibility of the usurper. ;)

Sorry, he hasn't said that. Just because he threw out the cases Taitz brought does not mean no one has standing. The fact is, even the Conservative Supreme Court has agreed with Judge Land in regards to standing.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Eh... I believe the official wording was that he called the lawsuit "frivolusSorry, he hasn't said that. Just because he threw out the cases Taitz brought does not mean no one has standing. The fact is, even the Conservative Supreme Court has agreed with Judge Land in regards to standing.
Eh?:doh:

Upvote 0