Nov 13, 2016
Latvia
✟126,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello dear brothers and sisters,

I hope this prayer would not be a burden for you. I would be happy if the Lord granted me a joyous day, full of hope and light, full of love and kindness, full of His knowledge and ways, full of His strength and power!

And I am praying over everyone reading this - may God touch your lovely hearts, give You deep hope, warmth and satisfaction in Him. May you have a blessed path full of wonder and gifts from our lovely Heavenly Father, His Beloved Son and Their Dear Holy Spirit! May they overflow you with Their love, compassion and mercy, may they escalate your journey in this life to new heights, your love to new depths and your mercy to new levels.

Have a great day everyone! May the Lord grant us another beautiful day of His salvation! May His peace and love rule over Earth and over all the other places of His creation!

In love and hope,
Klāvs

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

I hope this prayer would not be a burden for you. I would be happy if the Lord granted me a joyous day, full of hope and light, full of love and kindness, full of His knowledge and ways, full of His strength and power!

And I am praying over everyone reading this - may God touch your lovely hearts, give You deep hope, warmth and satisfaction in Him. May you have a blessed path full of wonder and gifts from our lovely Heavenly Father, His Beloved Son and Their Dear Holy Spirit! May they overflow you with Their love, compassion and mercy, may they escalate your journey in this life to new heights, your love to new depths and your mercy to new levels.

Have a great day everyone! May the Lord grant us another beautiful day of His salvation! May His peace and love rule over Earth and over all the other places of His creation!

In love and hope,
Klāvs

May it be so!

In our Lord Christ Jesus name,
Amen!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

In love and hope,
Klāvs

Thank you for your prayer. Father, I pray that this one will get into Your Word and see how that You want to work with their spirit to give them the spirit of joy and gladness in You. May they see how Isaiah 61:3 and Psalms 30:11 can apply to them. May they remember Philippians 4:4 and 1 Thessalonians 5:16. May they walk in Your Spirit, yielded to You, and find daily rejoicing in you. Amen.

Upvote 0