JOY in CHRIST without Condemnation. Where did it go ?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Part of what drew me to Jesus was the joy I saw in believers the first time
I moved 1000 miles from home and family,
joy that I had never seen in anyone all my life -

a lot of happiness yes, many places, but that is a huge difference
from joy. (joy in any circumstance, no matter what happened; and not without
sorrow as even Jesus is a man of sorrow, acqainted with grief (as written) ) ...

Anyway, joy and life and no condemnation, no guilt for not having that joy,
rather a 'salty' (GOOD SALT) effect of seeing believer with the life of Jesus in them every day
made me hungry and thirsty for the Kingdom of God
so that more and more day after day I desired His Kingdom , true fellowship with Him, in Jesus,
as written over and over IN SCRIPTURE (GOD'S WORD) amongst the assemblies in the NT.

Where is that TODAY ? Where are the assemblies TODAY with overflowing JOY, HOPE, PEACE and Rightness with God as seen in the NT ? (and simple, gentle
with no condemnation nor accusations trying to "make" others believe) ....

Very much like written "out of their innermost beings flowed rivers of living water" -
healing,
peaceful, in harmony with God, in Jesus in union with Him, daily,
and DOING HIS WORD - (specifically, identifiably, without any effort of trying - and no thought of disobeying - helping the poor whenever we saw them, in our midst or strangers passing through, each and every member without hesitation joyously obedient
every day for whatever God provided to do) ....

Is it possible any more for a whole congregation to live in this joy and life of Jesus ?
Or is it like the letters in Revelation where only some of the members of the assemblies were holding fast to the Name of Jesus, not going along with jezebel or idolators or 'lukewarm' ?

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
THE JOY of the LORD is our strength.
Good night , you have been on this site a long time.
I was viewing posts all the way back to the beginning
their must have been some kind of split,
my guess is on july 31 2006
I seen some girls post saying she missed you all,
I seen one of yours I think in sept of 06
I had barely been following the LORD
I had been drawn on may 30of 06
I remember that day so clear............I have loved
reading the bible ever since.............
just reading and reading it every day.....
what a joy it has been.
what a simple walk man has complicated with so many doctrines......
the pure JOY of just knowing the LORD
and feedin on truth.......and finding some who love andloved
the truth .........
I just barley came here , I think it was april tenth...............
Be blessed and praise the Lord.

Upvote 0

HandstoWorkHeartstoGod

Feb 11, 2017
PA - Pennsylvania
✟17,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have that Joy and so does my immediate family. It is missing, quite a bit, in the church today. I love God's people! I can't oversimplify our journey. It started with brokenness, then becoming His child through salvation - (sinner' prayer), much additional willingness to be broken. Reading the Bible and being willing to obey also figures in to Joy. Asking and keep asking what pleases Him/Jesus. When I/we experience Joy, it . . . flows up like a fountain . . . and outward to a dry and thirsty world.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It is missing, quite a bit, in the church today.
Yes,
"a curse causeless shall not come" (as written in YHWH'S WORD/ THE BIBLE)....

The lack of joy around the world, in most all places;
the lack of peace around the world, in most all places;
(peace of heart, mind, soul and spirit)
as well as
peace - civil, local, family, church -
is
absent most places, for reasons explained clearly all through Scripture
and the same reasons DENIED by men covering up sin instead of repenting; instead of turning to YHWH for SALVATION in YESHUA.

i.e. seek YHWH'S KINGDOM. Choose YHWH. Expose all society for what it is and renounce it along with all sin and sinfulness,

as Jesus provides atonement and salvation and access to the Father (the ONLY WAY to the FATHER YHWH CREATOR --- there is no other way, ever)....

Upvote 0

HandstoWorkHeartstoGod

Feb 11, 2017
PA - Pennsylvania
✟17,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I would like to ask others to read James chapters one through six. I would like to mention that in James 1:17 it is stated: Every good and perfect gift is available from God. If each of us would be willing to read all of the above chapters, and take notes, we individually and collectively, will see God's answer to this thread.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I would like to ask others to read James chapters one through six. I would like to mention that in James 1:17 it is stated: Every good and perfect gift is available from God. If each of us would be willing to read all of the above chapters, and take notes, we individually and collectively, will see God's answer to this thread.
This is very good to do , reading James, (and all the rest of God's Word also),
but
it will not change many individuals nor especially the collective....

most people may still never see God's answer to this thread, at all, or anything.

Like the scribes, pharisees and saducees who "searched the Scripture thinking that in them they would find life" ..... yet they did not turn to YESHUA MESSIAH, nor to YHWH to find YHWH'S KINGDOM....

If anyone comes to JESUS, HE will not turn them away, no matter if they understand or not some things or many things.

But if they try on their own (not at all as if this was suggested here),
then they have already failed, as Jesus says. Trusting and relying on the Father in heaven for salvation in every way, is required - He accomplishes this and it is already done, when anyone puts their full trust in Him. (as written in the Gospel, Jesus Words) ....

This is why there is NOT so much joy, let alone joy without condemnation , anywhere..... deception and false teachings are much more prevalent all over the world than the Truth is

Realizing this, it is still correct, trusting God and Jesus, to read and to "mediate upon TORAH/ God's Word/ Scripture all day and all night" as written in Old Testament and New Testament --- keep God's Word always at hand, in mind, in sight, meditating there-on as He Says, and He gives all that He has promised ..... ( with salvation in Jesus, freely without measure righteousness, peace and joy ; every day - He never fails)

Upvote 0

HandstoWorkHeartstoGod

Feb 11, 2017
PA - Pennsylvania
✟17,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Blessings! When referring to reading James one through six, I was thinking of those who have already come to JESUS. He will not turn any true seeker of JESUS away, no matter if they understand anything about the Word of God. Those persons who are already the sons and daughters of God and lack joy in Christ without condemnation could benefit from meditating on the above mentioned scriptures. I know I have. Christ has not moved or changed. Blessings in Christ! Have hope in Christ and in Him only! Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty. The whole Earth is full of HIS GLORY. :holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JES1023

Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2017
Monticello MN
✟42,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Remember that James only has 5 chapters; but yes it is a great read for joy.

I think of John 16:24 and know that when I ask the Father in the name of Jesus yet don't receive my joy is most lacking. This also makes the heart real sick; Proverbs 13:12.

I know in my case a lack of power in pray robs me of great joy; and as God is my witness makes my heart extremely sorrowful.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Most churches don't succeed in powerful fervent or effective prayer, for many different reasons.

Realize that if sin is present , and if someone "considers sin" to be okay (instead of agreeing not to sin ever) ,
YHWH does not hear their prayer.

This might be the foremost reason most of the prayers anyone in the world prays are not answered.

Upvote 0