florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Do y'all have them? I have a set. Mine seemed to have come overnight. :( They are especially pronounced with a hat on. That's why I don't want to join the Red Hatters Society. :D I don't know why the hat makes them more noticable. All I can see is the hat and jowls. :(

I think jowls ruin an otherwise beautiful face, don't y'all?

hat lady

Oct 12, 2004
USA
✟7,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How funny! What a thing to talk about. Yes, I have small ones, but my hat draws the eyes away from the jowls. Especially one with a beautiful rose on it.

I did join the Red Hatters. And I'm going to enjoy life with all my body parts. Even if some are bigger than others. I like hats and I'm going to wear them. You can wear what you like.

Upvote 0

Tavita

beside quiet waters He restores my soul..
Sep 20, 2004
Singleton NSW
✟7,551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
AU-Liberals
ROFL! You're such a funny bugga Bev!! I had a vision of you standing in front of the mirror trying on hats.

(don't worry ladies and gents, 'bugga' is an Aussie expression, part of our lingo!... it doesn't mean the other word)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Bevlina said:
I got the giggles when I read this thread Tav's! I've been inspecting my face for jowls since! Must be lucky ... got the wrong shaped face I reckon!
Even put a hat on and stared in the mirror!

:D

I think folks with square or rectangular-shaped faces are most prone to jowls. I have a rectangular face. Round and inverted triangular faces are lucky faces. Do you have a round or inverted triangular face Bev?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.