Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Am I correct? If the person is rude, it is OK to body shame them?
Oh, you think saying "I wouldn't rape her because I don't find her attractive" is merely being rude?
All the articles I have read state quite clearly it is never appropriate to body shame someone.
That's nice.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
  • Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Man trips. Man falls. Man gets back up with some help. Man continues walking. No reported injuries.

What am I suppose to glean from this?
Outrage, of course. The more the better. Given the GOP has nothing of substance to offer to the majority, it's all they have left to appear relevant.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Outrage, of course. The more the better. Given the GOP has nothing of substance to offer to the majority, it's all they have left to appear relevant.
Apparently, the majority can’t recognize substance. 81 million voters with the inability to project beyond their noses and party agenda… 81 million… we don’t have a snowball chance. What a madhouse!

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟193,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, if they'd put the old duffer in a wheelchair and park him in a nice, quiet nursing home somewhere, he'd probably be a lot safer.

And so would we.
Safe from all that job creation and low unemployment?

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Well, if they'd put the old duffer in a wheelchair and park him in a nice, quiet nursing home somewhere, he'd probably be a lot safer.

And so would we.
duffer -an incompetent or stupid person, especially an elderly one.

More ageism

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Apparently, the majority can’t recognize substance. 81 million voters with the inability to project beyond their noses and party agenda… 81 million… we don’t have a snowball chance. What a madhouse!
Yes, 81 million chose normal over insanity, revenge and retribution. It would not have been so bad for republicans if they had only offered a rational and reasonable candidate. He gave us four years to understand just how bad he was for normal Americans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The same could be said for those who voted for the other guy.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Other than the majority part.
Indeed, but TFG insists he received more votes, then organized a coup attempt to take over the government after at least 60 court cases tossed out his ridiculous vote fraud conspiracy theories. trump is a loser, and it has been proven.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, 81 million chose normal over insanity, revenge and retribution. It would not have been so bad for republicans if they had only offered a rational and reasonable candidate. He gave us four years to understand just how bad he was for normal Americans.
And this is normal???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I don’t remember the madhouse part… just sore losers.
There was that January 6th thingy. That was not just sore losery, but an actual criminal attempt to take over the government. They were sore losers bent on revolution.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Don't do that. Keep my user name out of your insulting posts. That is against the rules here.
just one way is about Jesus.
I made every effort to not use your user name. And a user name does not eliminate expressions. Your fragileness is not my responsibility.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.