Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
white-fat-cat-bouncing-g6kyifqpzpyyn7ja.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I should be tired, 2:42am here...

Maybe that has something to do with the lights still being on and sitting up at the computer instead of laying in bed with lights off...lol

Hopefully you can get some extra sleep soon...

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It keeps advertising Christian counseling to me halfway through the forum... is it that obvious?

It's a giant ad that CF has put up...I'm getting it too! I guess anything for them to make some $$ but it's definitely intrustive!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm using a browser with an ad blocker that blocks all the ads. Except that it can't block the Christian counseling ad. Life is so unfair!
Same here! I use uBlock Origin and it's awesome but still doesn't cut that one out. I use the dark version of the forum so those huge white ads are like BOOOOOOOOM. I did open a support ticket about it but they haven't done anything. Anyone notice the post reply button doesn't always work?

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Same here! I use uBlock Origin and it's awesome but still doesn't cut that one out. I use the dark version of the forum so those huge white ads are like BOOOOOOOOM. I did open a support ticket about it but they haven't done anything. Anyone notice the post reply button doesn't always work?
I think they designed the website so that the Christian counseling ad looks like part of the website to ad blockers.

Maybe if you pay $$$? But the internet should always be free. Otherwise, life is so unfair!!!

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
buttons still not working well!

Same here...it's a very moody button lol
I'm on an Android phone using the Brave browser, so I don't know if this is what other people are experiencing with the buttons or not... but I found that buttons usually don't work if they're near the bottom of the screen. If I scroll so that the buttons are up near the top, then they work.

Upvote 0