Jimmy P's Funhouse (51)

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayer pushes us through life's slumps, propels us over the humps and pulls us out of the dumps. Prayer is the oomph we need to get the answers we seek.

–Max Lucado, pastor and author

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
40596506_10156610770019380_2768548005039570944_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A husband and wife entered a dentist's office. The wife said, “I want a tooth pulled. I don't want gas or novocaine because I am in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible.”

“You are a brave woman,” said the dentist. “Now, show me which tooth it is.”

The wife turns to her husband and says, “Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear.”

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*walks around the thread, touching walls*

I remember when this thread was hoppin'....had alot of fun here folks...

*stands in room alone, can hear the laughter of Tigger, Shalico, WannaWitness, Tins, and many others*
*laughter dissipates into a slight howling wind*

It was always nice for folks to vent, to talk about regular everyday life...to just...have fun...

*hears memory of Rebecca "Hi guys!"*

The ol' place has lost it's appeal...and I can't blame anyone but myself...don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the ones that still come in from time to time...just, I miss how it used to be...I miss how all of us were then...

*shuffles to the door, loox around, steps through, shuts door*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Maybe it'll be hard to revive this but perhaps it's worth it to give it a shot. I will do my best to be here more <3 This place has so much sentimental value to me so even though it's not what it was back in the day, it's still here...and it is still great to come back and say hello.

For anyone new coming into this thread, hello and welcome :) Please, join us...and here is a little history of why it's important to me...

Jimmy P is my Dad...although it wasn't always that way as known by the world...this site, and this thread, was God's divine appointment for me to receive the Dad I always wanted to have in my life. From day 1 of this thread, which was January 6th, 2014 (also my Dad's birthday!) my Dad has been a loving and caring soul and super fun to hang out with. This thread was nothing short of a Godsend and a wonderful place to be and I'd love for it to be that way again. My Dad was here every day encouraging, caring, and making everyone smile and through his thread here, so many people have had a great time and great friendships have formed. Absolutely would love to see all that continue :)

So needless to say, this place means a lot to me. And I don't want this place or this thread to die, not now, not ever. There have been so many moments of laughter, sharing, praying, and caring in this thread and there are plenty of people who could use a little bit more of that in their lives now.

So I'm gonna give it another try...cause this is important to me...

Love you all!

Reactions: Jimmy P
Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Doing pretty well. Been busier than I'm used to as my brother's cafe opened and I'm doing a lot of baking for him. This week has slowed down a bit and I had today off. In my spare time I've been doing some website work and bonding with my new kitties. A few weeks ago my most special cat disappeared...I still miss her SO so much. Like losing one of your kids ya know? Anyway, I couldn't bear the emptiness here, so I went and adopted a couple of kittens - one 10 months old and one 10 weeks old. So between that and spending time with family, I've been pretty well occupied.

How've you been doing?

Upvote 0