United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, what's new here...

My bf is enjoying his new job. Transportation is sticky as he doesn't have a car so I drive him to work at 6:30 every morning and he either rides a bus home or walks for a couple hours and I pick him up on the way. Once he switches to swing here shortly, transportation will be an issue because the bus routes close at around 9, so he will be stranded at work. We are looking at him possibly getting a bike and riding for a couple hours or doing fancy trade offs with which of us uses my car, but bottom line is he is going to need to buy a car soon.

In other news, we found a gorgeous ring and we think that it will be THE ring. I'm ready to say yes as soon as he's ready to ask :)

Upvote 0

Bon Bon

I love you Lord with all my heart.
Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Still having horrible times logging in with CF and it just happened I lucked out I got on at school this time. I still think and pray for all of you. Rejoice in the Lord always and I hope to pop in every so often when this website allows me to.

God Bless You All, Bonni

Upvote 0

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Still having horrible times logging in with CF and it just happened I lucked out I got on at school this time. I still think and pray for all of you. Rejoice in the Lord always and I hope to pop in every so often when this website allows me to.

God Bless You All, Bonni

Hi, Bonni. Nice to see you on. Been missing you. :hug:

God bless and prayers for you. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.