In the corner, where spiders nest.
✟20,802.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I often dislike (first person) shooters and the longer the period is that I don't play violent video games, the lesser the urge gets to play video games like that.

I do like strategy games though, so if I 'kill' a unit in AOE2, the health bar just goes down and the unit vanishes into the ground.. Makes a smaller impact to me because it's just that..

I play FPS games but I prefer strategy. The game that got me thinking about this was Deus Ex: Human revolution and it's a first person shooter/RPG. You can beat the game without killing anyone if you want to.

Upvote 0

Orange Crow

Aug 16, 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
✟39,246.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I play FPS games but I prefer strategy. The game that got me thinking about this was Deus Ex: Human revolution and it's a first person shooter/RPG. You can beat the game without killing anyone if you want to.

Cool. I'll check that one out if I have the time!

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
At least I'm not alone! :hoho:

Never ^_^ I even research houses in other states...just because...I like house hunting online...I look at all the pretty houses I want...and can't afford...coveting is a sin, so I pretend that someday I am going to be rich and can buy one of those houses :D

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Never ^_^ I even research houses in other states...just because...I like house hunting online...I look at all the pretty houses I want...and can't afford...coveting is a sin, so I pretend that someday I am going to be rich and can buy one of those houses :D

Before we got pre qualified I had no idea what our range was and went to look at this one house. Sadly, it was like :bigeye: for me and for Thunder it was more like :mmh: because it is so far from where he works.

So, in a way being priced out of it makes me feel sad until I remember that he didn't like the location. So it's like this when I look at it.

:bigeye: :234: :ahem: :notlistening: :redcard: :tantrum: :nono: :doh1:

:comeon: :ok:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NamelessHero

Living in the past, going nowhere fast
Aug 27, 2014
✟20,802.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Cool. I'll check that one out if I have the time!
During the prologue, you do have to kill people but after that it's completely up to you. You can choose to use non lethal weapons for the times that you can't just sneak by.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just stopping by to say a quick "howdy"

My back is better today, keep praying please. I saw the chiropractor today, at least my back moved better today than it did two nights ago. We were talking about "triggers" he said they can be either physical or mental. Well, I know one trigger is being on the computer too much, so, I am cutting back on that. My main trigger, however, is my mental stress. I mean, let's face it, I can lie to others but to myself. I hate where I am, I am not happy in the marriage, and I feel very hopeless. He says that will do it alright. I am working so hard to make myself like it here, but it is not working, I guess I will keep praying. I can not wait to go home in May. He said to get in a quiet place and meditate, he is not Christian, he is the one I told you about a few weeks back. I will meditate, but it will be with Jesus.

I see you all are talking about games. LOL, I have never played a video or computer game in my life. Never was interested. I played PacMan, but that was it.

Well, my arm is hurting, I best get off, I still feel painful in my neck and such, and VERY weepy. So, with that, I shall leave ya for the day.

Love to all. :hug:

Upvote 0

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just stopping by to say a quick "howdy"

My back is better today, keep praying please. I saw the chiropractor today, at least my back moved better today than it did two nights ago. We were talking about "triggers" he said they can be either physical or mental. Well, I know one trigger is being on the computer too much, so, I am cutting back on that. My main trigger, however, is my mental stress. I mean, let's face it, I can lie to others but to myself. I hate where I am, I am not happy in the marriage, and I feel very hopeless. He says that will do it alright. I am working so hard to make myself like it here, but it is not working, I guess I will keep praying. I can not wait to go home in May. He said to get in a quiet place and meditate, he is not Christian, he is the one I told you about a few weeks back. I will meditate, but it will be with Jesus.

I see you all are talking about games. LOL, I have never played a video or computer game in my life. Never was interested. I played PacMan, but that was it.

Well, my arm is hurting, I best get off, I still feel painful in my neck and such, and VERY weepy. So, with that, I shall leave ya for the day.

Love to all. :hug:

Said a prayer for you Susie. Get better soon.

Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NamelessHero

Living in the past, going nowhere fast
Aug 27, 2014
✟20,802.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Guys some advice. When posting youtube videos please PLEASE drop the s in https so it won't stretch the thread out. Thank you kindly.
Any idea why it does that?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.