Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good morning James, Verve, Baradimo, Guus, and NH! And anyone else who's around ^_^

I went to bed around 2am and woke up at almost 11, don't know why...and still feeling like I could sleep a whole lot more :eek:

Needless to say, I've got coffee in hand...

Upvote 0

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good morning James, Verve, Baradimo, Guus, and NH! And anyone else who's around ^_^

I went to bed around 2am and woke up at almost 11, don't know why...and still feeling like I could sleep a whole lot more :eek:

Good morning, Tins, and to everyone else! Blessings be upon each and every one of you. :)

Maybe your coffee will help you wake up. Filler completely up, that way, refills will not be needed! :D

giantCoffeeCup1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

I went to be almost 1 am and woke up almost 9:30 this morning and feel the same way. But that's because I wake up a lot of times during the night. Maybe from 2-4 times a night.

Upvote 0

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm good thanks both of you, getting ready to do some work with a friend this afternoon. Good to see everyone here :)

You are welcome. Hope your work day with your friend goes well.

God bless everyone. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know this is random, but I felt like posting this song. I love acapella music sometimes...and this is beautiful...just close your eyes and listen (if you feel like it ^_^ )

Sweet, Sweet, Spirit [Live] - YouTube

I'm not a big fan of acapella but there are some that I like. The link you gave was nice though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.