Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm doing alright. So far I have less of a headache and less dizziness. I'm very, very tired though because I didn't sleep well. POTS means no more melatonin, so no more sleep. And no more caffeine, so no more being alert after no sleep. And no more alcohol... sigh. But I'm doing alright.

How are all of you?

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm doing alright. So far I have less of a headache and less dizziness. I'm very, very tired though because I didn't sleep well. POTS means no more melatonin, so no more sleep. And no more caffeine, so no more being alert after no sleep. And no more alcohol... sigh. But I'm doing alright.

How are all of you?

aww that would be hard to go without it :/ I really hope you'll find a way to be able to sleep ok again

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's kind of strange...no clue what it could be at all. It sounds like the internet is not connecting as well as it should but I don't know why that would be the case :confused:

I'm headed out for the day...first to go decorate maple cookies at the cafe then to Hobby Lobby with my Nana and sister. Hope y'all have a good day and hope you feel better BB :hug:
Thanks Tins, it is still doing it, but not on any other computer, man, I hate to call again, but guess I will have to.
Have a nice day and have fun at Hobby Lobby, I love craft shops.

By what you describe everything is pointing back to your laptop. 1. You just got it back from being overhauled. 2. Steve's computer seems to be operating normally. 3. You've tried two different internet browsers. I would take your laptop back to the repair shop and see if they can figure it out. Hope that helps :)
Hi Tigger, it is not my laptop, it is fine, it is my desk top, and since it has been fixed, I keep discovering things that are not working like they should.

Whoa. Left for a week, and y'all went through an entire thread.
]I know, I can not even keep up, phew, I need a break after reading it all. LOL, how are you doing?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.