Luvtosew

Feb 27, 2012
✟679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

Pretty much says Jews will be in control according to her. Be sure to listen to the end, its short.

Without Jews and without their leading role Europe will not survive. Jews will be resented because of their leading role.

What does that tell you?

Last edited:

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm trying to figure out two things:

1) Where the video suggests "Jews are trying to destroy the white race"

2) What on earth is "the white race"?

I'm white, but I have no idea what "the white race" is. And how does it not include obviously white Jewish persons such as the woman in the video?

How does one destroy it? Is there a secret cabal of people planning on dumping bronzer across northern and central Europe?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
To the OP, do you know many Jews?

I know a few, and they're very hard to hate. They have a great sense of humour, and almost never mention their plans for world domination.

Maybe go out and make a few Jewish friends, to see for yourself...?

Upvote 0

Luvtosew

Feb 27, 2012
✟679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To the OP, do you know many Jews?

I know a few, and they're very hard to hate. They have a great sense of humour, and almost never mention their plans for world domination.

Maybe go out and make a few Jewish friends, to see for yourself...?

She's a Zionist, most Jews are not, and yes that was a bad title, but the arrogance I found was stunning. Europe can't survive without them. I guess Palestine can't survive with them.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

Pretty much says Jews will be in control according to her. Be sure to listen to the end, its short.

Without Jews and without their leading role Europe will not survive. Jews will be resented because of their leading role.

What does that tell you?

It tells me you watched the video looking for a reason to blame Jews.

The only race we need to worry about is the human race. If everybody turns out tan, so be it. No harm will be done in that.

Upvote 0

Luvtosew

Feb 27, 2012
✟679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It tells me you watched the video looking for a reason to blame Jews.

The only race we need to worry about is the human race. If everybody turns out tan, so be it. No harm will be done in that.

Now if that was a member of hamas your view would be outrage wouldn't it.
But if a Jew says that, more like a Zionist, its ok.

Yes I heard and I said my gosh what arrogance.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now if that was a member of hamas your view would be outrage wouldn't it.
But if a Jew says that, more like a Zionist, its ok.

Yes I heard and I said my gosh what arrogance.

Nope, if I watched it and someone from Hamas said it I would think the same thing I think now about her saying it. That is, "Someone really think their group has a lot more influence then it does." And I would dismiss it.

I would also not jump to the conclusion that because some obscure person to be speaking for the whole group by making a title that says "Jews admit to destroying white race"

Heck the only reason I even know about it now is because of your mistitled thread.

Upvote 0

Luvtosew

Feb 27, 2012
✟679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope, if I watched it and someone from Hamas said it I would think the same thing I think now about her saying it. That is, "Someone really think their group has a lot more influence then it does." And I would dismiss it.

I would also not jump to the conclusion that because some obscure person to be speaking for the whole group by making a title that says "Jews admit to destroying white race"

Heck the only reason I even know about it now is because of your mistitled thread.

I didn't title it . (Just thought I'd share it, but no one cares to look her up or what they believe)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I didn't title it . (Just thought I'd share it, but no one cares to look her up or what they believe)

I appologize for saying it is your title. I should have noticed you just used their title. I am sorry.

Upvote 0

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Although I support the nation of Israel and the Jewish people, not everyone has good intentions, just as I maintain the same for people from the United States or other nations. I don't understand everything this person believes, but I am against the mass importation of refugees and massive immigration from countries that have little in common with the country in question.

Upvote 0