Michigan
✟3,245.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A Jewish father was concerned about his son, whose bar mitzvah was approaching and he had little knowledge of the Jewish faith.

To remedy this, the father sent his son to Israel to experience his heritage. A year later the son returned home and said, "Thank you, father, for sending me to the land of our fathers. It was a most enlightening journey, however, I must confess that I accepted Christ while in Israel." The father replied, "Oh, what have I done?"

So in the tradition of the patriarchs he went to his best friend to seek his advice. "Amazing that you should come to me," his friend said. "I, too, sent my son to Israel and he returned a Christian."

So in the tradition of the patriarchs they went to the rabbi. "Amazing that you should come to me," said the rabbi. "I, too, sent my son to Israel and he returned a Christian. What is happening to our sons? Brothers, we must take this to God," said the rabbi. They fell to their knees and began to wail and pray to the Almighty.

As they prayed the clouds above opened and a mighty voice said, "Amazing that you should come to Me. I, too, sent My Son to Israel."

Colabomb

I seek sin like a moth towards flame, save me God.
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
✟19,125.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bornagain15 said:
A Jewish father was concerned about his son, whose bar mitzvah was approaching and he had little knowledge of the Jewish faith.

To remedy this, the father sent his son to Israel to experience his heritage. A year later the son returned home and said, "Thank you, father, for sending me to the land of our fathers. It was a most enlightening journey, however, I must confess that I accepted Christ while in Israel." The father replied, "Oh, what have I done?"

So in the tradition of the patriarchs he went to his best friend to seek his advice. "Amazing that you should come to me," his friend said. "I, too, sent my son to Israel and he returned a Christian."

So in the tradition of the patriarchs they went to the rabbi. "Amazing that you should come to me," said the rabbi. "I, too, sent my son to Israel and he returned a Christian. What is happening to our sons? Brothers, we must take this to God," said the rabbi. They fell to their knees and began to wail and pray to the Almighty.

As they prayed the clouds above opened and a mighty voice said, "Amazing that you should come to Me. I, too, sent My Son to Israel."
Hehe...

Upvote 0