michaelcadry
May 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
✟7,630.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Hello y'all! My name is Michael W. Cadry and I have had a number of miraculous things happen to me in my life. I've had a number of angel visits and also visits from the Lord, regarding Christ's return. I can't write down here my website, so that really makes it difficult to share things with you because I just start re-writing everything to you here. I can telling you that my book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry is in the downtown Phoenix Library. There are 3 editions and they're mostly checked out all of the time. But you can contact the library and read them for free, so I am not trying to sell anything. My main goal is to get my testimony out to other people to help them during the end times. As Jesus said, "Feed My Sheep", so am I trying to do.

I guess I could share a small bit of what has happened to me. I had an angel visit me and he said, "Fear God and give Him glory, for the hour of His judgement is come upon all of the earth, and worship Him Who made the heaven and earth, and the sea and the fountains of waters." That was what the 1st angel said to me and it was a marvellous astounding visit that I could not take my eyes off of watching him, but he finally said to go call my new girlfriend and tell her to come over and have my family and close friends over to tell them about what had happened to me, so I raced to the phone and called.

This will have to do for now. I have a website you could go to, but I can't mention it here because 1st I have to have 50 posts. I'm sorry. Anyways, may God Bless Your Souls Always So You Can Be With Him. Much Love, MichaelCadry

Michael Cadry

michaelcadry
May 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
✟7,630.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Servant ML. Thank you for having God Bless me. I hope He does the same for you sevenfold. Now, I have to find out which spot I was in at last night so I can chat with all of the supervisors/moderators. You take great care and will chat with you again soon.
In His Love, MichaelC

Upvote 0

Michael Cadry

michaelcadry
May 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
✟7,630.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Dear Robert777,

I know that you are new and I want to tell you right now, you and I will be happy here. I've been to many other sites and this one is a breath of fresh air and friendly here. I have never had such a welcome on any other Christian threads/blogs in my life. Welcome. Look at me welcoming you when I was welcomed first myself yesterday. Just goes to show you that anything is possible with God and Jesus.

May the Holy Spirit Rush Through Your Thoughts and Heart!!

MichaelC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CharmWelcome.gif

Hello
wave.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!
hug.gif
I am so glad that you decided to join the site. This site is full of wonderful Christians who love to praise God, fellowship and just have a good time. I am sure that you will quickly meet many new brothers and sisters in Christ. If you are wondering where a good place to get started on the site would be, I would recommend that you check out the Edification and Life Stages boards. Edification allows you to participate in Biblical studies, to ask other Christians questions, and to post prayer requests. Life Stages is designed for people to meet and talk to people at different stages in their lives. There are many more options on this site, and if you would like for me to recommend some more for you please feel free to send me a private message.

I would also recommend that you check out the
Blessings Exchange. This board allows you to play games and participate in fellowship threads to earn extra blessings, the site's currency. You can use your blessings for such things as purchasing items for your Living Avatar or creating a Pet.

The simplest way to earn blessings is by posting. You may earn anywhere from 5-10 blessings per post depending on post size. You may also get a
Job here at Christian Forums to earn extra blessings. All you are required to do is post and collect your salary every week! The more you post, the more blessings you earn. You must have at least 100 posts to select a job. After you start earning blessings, you can deposit those blessings in a savings account at the Christian Forums Bank. By depositing your blessings in a savings account, you are able to collect a 1% interest on those savings each week! I do advise you to only deposit blessings once per week since the timer resets each time you deposit or withdraw blessings.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message!!
:hug:

Krissy_Cakes -•- Your CF Welcoming Angel
:angel:

Upvote 0

Michael Cadry

michaelcadry
May 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
✟7,630.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Dear Debby 24 and Krissy Cakes,

I don't know if you are both moderators, but you do SURE know how to WELCOME a new person to the fold. Thanks so much for your concern and help, and I know I'm going to need it. I feel that I had been so blessed in my life that I can't see how rough it has also been. But I only want to remember the good stuff. So who wouldn't. Once I am set up here and it is okay for your readers to reach my webiste, I will then BLOSSOM and not let my light shine under a bushel all of the time. I've done so much of that in the past and I really must quit doing it. The Lord is counting on ALL of us to quit hiding our light, so I'm on my way. God speed! Listen, you two angels, thanks for being there for me and being so kind!! I can't believe I didn't find this site years ago, but I have been on a couple sites for years. You all take good care and I will include you both in my prayers tonite and many nights to come. Thanks Tons!!
MichaelCadry

Upvote 0

Michael Cadry

michaelcadry
May 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
✟7,630.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
You have a very special name there. It is near to the book of Daniel, no?? It is a vey imporant scriptural reference. Thank you for welcoming me so soon!! I am overwhelmed by the great welcome I am receiving here and I trust that God and Jesus are with you all, as we squirm through this earthly life. Thanks for being There!!
May the Holy Spirit Decorate Your Souls!!

MichaelCadry

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
M

mcadry1

Hi Y'All:
I've had some extraordinary experiences in my life including angel visits, visions, and even the Lord speaking to me. The first angel said, "Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come; and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was amazed at seeing the angel and when he spoke it was with a loud commanding voice. I didn't want to turn my eyes away from him, but I finally ran to call my new girlfriend to tell her to come over that night, and my best friend's family, and our family, except my youngest sister, so I could tell them all that had happened to me. The Lord had visited me ten days earlier, but I will have to let you read it in the book so I don't have to retype everything. The Lord told me I was one of the two witnesses and olive trees that would prophecy during the latter days. So I went with it, but no one would believe me except a couple close friends. They all thought, who is this guy who would go through such things, just as they thought 'who is this man who was a carpenter with his father Joseph. Anyways, I hope it's okay to tell you to go to my site at jesusreturningverysoon.com
I'm telling the truth, so help me God. This is my testimony of what I have seen and heard from the Lord and the angels, and also the visions I've had.
Thank YOU so MUCH!
Praise God For Raising Up Jesus For All of Us.
MichaelCadry

P.S. My life has been a very intricate story. There's so much more that has happened to me that would help you make sense of the paragraphs above.
Me
:liturgy:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

mcadry1

Dear Wesley 1738,

How ya doing, amigo! Thanks for the warm welcome!! I've been busy dealing with some atheists on another site. I told them all that I would never reply to them again. The site BeliefNet put me there, either intentionally or not. I am going to find out. I know they have nicer threads there with good people. Got to find out first, before I am on that site again.

It was horrible Wesley! All these emails coming at me. I must have had 20 or more in a row. Anyway, how is life treating you these days?? Let us be thankful for each wonderful day bringing us closer to the day our Master comes to us. These are really tough times down here. I never thought it'd be this bad and I hope it's finally coming to a head soon. The worst of the tribulation will be during Armageddon.

I'm in Phoenix, AZ. We finally got some rain yesterday! It was good to see it. It's been so many months since it's rained. But we are beginning our rainy season now with the advent of the monsoon season. This is the desert here, but it's not as hot as when I first got here. Seems more sub-tropical since then. At least over all.

Well, write me again soon and tell me some things about you so we can get to know each other better. I'll have more to say then. Everyone is so kind here, I just LOVE IT!!! And you too, my brethren. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

May God Keep You In His Pocket For Safe Keeping,

MichaelC
:liturgy:

Upvote 0
M

mcadry1

To the New Friends I've made here. I spilled the beans at my other two sites, so I might as well tell you what I told them. I believe that Armageddon will be within four mos. to four years. To narrow it down, I believe it will be more than four mos. and less than four years. No, I do not know the day or hour. Hope this news is welcome. Jesus said no man knows the day or hour, but only God. Well, I can't gab right now. I am getting ready to help someone move their belongings. You all take care and don't think me heretic, or anything. Just Praise God as Jesus would also have us do. And Praising the Holy Spirit helps too!!!!:bow::amen:

Hope that this doesn't interfere with anyone's plans.

Much Love,
MichaelC

Upvote 0