Jesus visits middle eastern man every night for a month...

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A friend of a friend is a missionary and conducts security and safety assessments for other missionaries as well.

Spoke to him last year as someone I knew was in contact with home churches in some very dangerous places to be a Christian.

This man is from a church which is historically
cessationist

After we finished discussing business, he shared his experiences with Syrian refugees coming into Europe. He helped a European ministry to welcome the refugees, set up a tent for preaching the Gospel and handling our Arabic Bibles.

A Syrian man about 70 years old came up to him and said in Arabic (the American missionary is fluent in many languages) to the man “I was told to come to you so you can show me the Jesus I saw in my dreams in the Bible.”

Of course my friends friend was taken back but asked “what did Jesus look like?” The man to every detail described the Risen and Glorified Christ in Revelation chapter 1.

If this was any other guy I might be skeptical, but since I know how adamant his denomination is on being
cessationist
it makes the case that much stronger. Add to that several others coming up to him saying “we were told this is where we find out about Jesus.”

Upvote 0