✟8,140.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello new here :)I wrote this piece after studying the Bible from my experience hope it helps someone:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your life hard? Then listen to this good news
For most of us we are children stumbling in the dark. We sin a lot, which means we did not listen to God’s word; a lot of the time without even realising it. The greater the sin the more we realise what we are doing is wrong.

John 19:11
Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”
Prov. 3 Verses 5 to 6
[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
The price for sin is death, Jesus died for all our sins so that we may enter heaven with Him so that this debt is already fulfilled, we just need to believe in Him and be truly repentant for our sins.
To believe in Him not only means that He exists but to believe in His ability, love and understand that all good things come from Him.
If we believe in Him and His ways, we are strengthened by Him, His word is powerful and protective. If we do not believe in Him, we are weak which is why we sin.
The less we sin the closer we get to His perfection the more Christ like we become and things becomes clearer about the truth, we can't not sin all the time, only Jesus can do that, but we should try to sin as little as possible. its hard but the more we do it the easier it becomes and it shows us how strong we can be with Him!
Luke 17:1
Jesus said to his disciples, "Things that make people fall into sin are bound to happen, but how terrible for the one who makes them happen!
God is one God in three, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus has always been part of God and He is eternal and never changes, He is not lonely:
John 17:24
“Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world.”
God is always good all the time, God is love, His greatest commandment is love. All good things come from Him, He is perfect, ...in all good ways; He is perfection, HIS pure perfection, not man’s view of perfection which, a lot of the time, is infected with sin. God is strong, patient, and unchanging. God is all powerful. We cannot comprehend how God works and never will. His judgement is perfect, He knows all, sees all…after all He created us all. He always speaks truth ALL the time:
Psalms 18:3030 As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
1 John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all...
God is kind, caring, compassionate, forgiving, merciful, fair, and gives out justice to those that continually turn away from Him by sinning in their life and not repenting for those sins. Gods’ justice will come, maybe not on earth, but when we die, those that are unrepentant for their sins will end up in hell.
Matthew 25:41"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'"
To repent means to not only say sorry but to understand we have disobeyed Gods flawless word.
God is eternal and never changes…He is all powerful and no one can compare to Him, He loves us all and wants as many of us to be believe in Him as possible. His love is like no other and He wants a relationship with all of us…
James 1:17Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
Revalation 3:12Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

After studying the Bible, and what Jesus has gifted me… To give us the gift of choice meant we had the capacity to disobey, we cannot be like Him, there can only be one God because He created all things:
Deuteronomy 30:19
19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings, and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
1 Corinthians 8:4-6
4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
When we are weak, we are strong, when we have nothing and life has taken everything from us...Jesus is at his closest to us. When we see no hope of a better future, Jesus protects us...he is always there, he will not let us take a burden alone. He loves us so much...he is our shepherd and we are his sheep.
God is perfect, fair, and just. He has great mercy and He does not want us to sin. We are not equal to God; we cannot and never will be. We cannot understand the workings of God and never will.
Acts 17:24The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands;
1 John 15
3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.5“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

To be free thinking and independent from Himself God had to give us the gift of choice. We would all be mindless slaves to Him without the ability to choose and think for ourselves; if we were not independent from Him. Sin exists because we disobeyed His perfect word, this was inevitable because we are not God. So, we disobeyed Him when Adam and Eve ate the apple. This caused our broken world…
I and a lot of Christians believe in Him so much and love Him so much and are willing to follow His word despite any doubts we might have. Some suffer a lot over the course of their lives I feel these trails shape us to be more like Jesus. Those that know the truth try as best they can not to disobey Him. Jesus answered my question “why are we on earth?” in a dream; some believe He speaks to those that love Him very much despite never seeing Him. I recently put into motion Jesus into my life; I put plans in place to stop myself sinning as much as I possibly can for Him. I commit to them, by following His Perfect word in the Bible. I was gifted with a dream...I love Him so much and thank Him for showing me this vision on 5th August 2023 it happened during the end stage of sleep, possibly “REM” sleep, I believe this is so that I could remember what He said to me, nothing is a coincidence we all have a part to play in the world, in the dream I saw his face and heard His voice:
My question was along the lines of “why are we on earth, why did you create us?”
Jesus said to me in my dream:"Why on earth, why? Because you believe in Me!"
I felt he meant not only myself but all who believe in Him which is why I’m sharing this with you.
We all have a different path in life, I choose to follow Jesus and his flawless word written in the Bible. It was not mere coincidence that the Bible stood the test of time. He cannot control our actions and those that persecute us in life, because he gave us the gift of choice which we all use to disobey Him. I understand it is not easy starting out as a new Christian these days but perseverance is key, God is very patient.
In short, we have all disobeyed his word in our life. I know that some people suffer so much in life at the hands of others and life events but God has mercy. Life is grossly unfair sometimes... Some suffer more than others. Praise Jesus in the good times, and thank Him for them.
Let Jesus strengthen us; no harm can come to our soul with Jesus at our side, our bodies will wither away and die but our soul will live forever with Jesus, we do not have to be afraid of anything. Suffering is temporary; I know that is little comfort when we are suffering in our lives, but we don’t have to be scared once Jesus is there for us, it may not seem like it, but the reward at the end is worth it, we have no idea the joy of how much love and belonging we will have awaiting us if we believe in Him. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God Hallelujah!
Listen to His words and uphold them and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, I just know when God is trying to tell me something because of the Holy Spirit...all good things come from Him, He does not try and confuse us. Jesus will guide you if you pray and talk to Him, ask Him questions...he will make it known to you in a way that you understand, maybe not instantly and not as you expect, but He is with you always if you let Him into your heart...we are all strong in Christs love...Jesus is amazing!
1 Corinthians 12
12 Brothers and sisters, I want you to know about the gifts of the Holy Spirit. 2 You know that at one time you were unbelievers. You were somehow drawn away to worship statues of gods that could not even speak. 3 So I want you to know that no one who is speaking with the help of God’s Spirit says, “May Jesus be cursed.” And without the help of the Holy Spirit no one can say, “Jesus is Lord.”
4 There are different kinds of gifts. But they are all given to believers by the same Spirit. 5 There are different ways to serve. But they all come from the same Lord. 6 There are different ways the Spirit works. But the same God is working in all these ways and in all people.
7 The Holy Spirit is given to each of us in a special way. That is for the good of all. 8 To some people the Spirit gives a message of wisdom. To others the same Spirit gives a message of knowledge. 9 To others the same Spirit gives faith. To others that one Spirit gives gifts of healing. 10 To others he gives the power to do miracles. To others he gives the ability to prophesy. To others he gives the ability to tell the spirits apart. To others he gives the ability to speak in different kinds of languages they had not known before. And to still others he gives the ability to explain what was said in those languages. 11 All the gifts are produced by one and the same Spirit. He gives gifts to each person, just as he decides.
I hope I have done a good job of explaining all this, the sin in me distorts what I am saying sometimes as it does all of us…basically God created a system for us here that CANNOT be broken, all to get us to come back to His loving embrace, because He is perfect and we are not. Praise the Lord! Jesus has guided me in writing this…
Do not ever give up on Jesus because he did not give up on us when he died on the cross for our sins, this shows us how much He loves us...

Dosblade

Aug 5, 2013
✟20,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peter said Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Paul asked have you received the holy Spirit since you believed.

Luke 11:13 says if you ask the Father for the holy Spirit He will give the holy Spirit to them that ask.

To be baptized in the holy Spirit to be filled with the holy Spirit.. to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. And you shall speak with new tongues.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I felt he meant not only myself but all who believe in Him which is why I’m sharing this with you.
There is talk about how Jesus died for individuals. I tend to believe that He died for all of us (collective).

We know that all things work together for good. For them that love God and are called according to His purpose. If we follow God's plan for us and our life, He will cause all things to work together for good.

God's writer the book of our life at or before conception. He gives us gifts, talents and abilities that we are to use to honor and glorify Him. The angels help us to become the person He is creating us to be. Also they keep trach of how much we follow God plan for us.

Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books."

I wonder why we have: "great and small", but that is another discussion

Upvote 0

Jonathan_Gale

Aug 15, 2023
Taiwan
✟14,989.00
Country
Taiwan
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My question was along the lines of “why are we on earth, why did you create us?”
The answer lies within the cultural commandment, Gen. 1:28 -

Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

Upvote 0