Dimitree

May 23, 2006
Blagoevgrad
✟8,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God bless everyone who seek Him FOR HE IS THE LORD ALL MIGHTY GOD AND MY SAVIOR ! :bow:

Some days ago my mother took me out on mountain climbing because i was like sitting infront of my PC at home ( like i did in the past 14 years ) and she wanted me to go out and catch some fresh air. AND A FRESH AIR IT WAS ! hahahaha

So i sayd why not !
I will meet some different peope and i will see the totaly gorgeus nature that God put in my little country Bulgaria.
So this mountain is called Vihren.

The Photos are not of me.I will have the photos and a movie clip in some days.And i will post them.
But these are to give the idea of what this mountain looks and feels like.

This is the beginning.

TN_VihrenTrack.jpg

A little later then the beginning.If you look at this one closer.A little right from the middle of the photo and low and just above the green you will see some stones that are far away.This actualy is a sea of these stones and you walk on it to go to the next stage.

Vihren_ot_hija_vihren.JPG

This is the middle of the mountain and this peak is another mountain high.You can't see people on the roof because they are dots.

vihren_3.jpg

This is taken from the mountains peak ( sorry thats not me not that handsom) hehe.I want you to notice the slope of this mountain because it's not that noticable from the other photos.You see this guy like he is standing on the edge of a clif ? Well thats the mountain slope we climbed.
TN_VihrenDescent.jpg

So here i was a total geek on a mountain.
At the beginning i was very enthusiastic and forced my feet to go witht he best advancing people.We whent there with a full buss of experianced climber.
But shortly after i pushed myself to the limits i begun to lose strenght and i though that i can't keep up but there was this strengh that came in me.
Did i mention that i have this HUGE fear of hights ?
So i was climbing this mountain and every time i looked down i was so close of leaning a little to the right and making my first climb to be the last one hahaha.
But here this strenght came in me and my eyes were on the path i walked.
And so infront of me there was this root i had to fallow which was literuly two spans wide. on my left side there were plants that often pushed me to the right because they grew over the root.And on my right side was the sea of stones hahahah in a slope that was almost vertical.I tell you can not picture this if you don't see it and feel it.
One little move and you go down and you go down a long way hahaha.
So now i'm talking about that picture with the sea of stones.
Anyway i took my eyes on the road and i tryed to not force myself of not breathing as much as i wanted because these experianced climbers were like taking a walk on the street but for me it was lik Haaaaa Haaaa HAaaaa Haaa Haaaaa hahahahaa.You get the picture.
And so when this strengh came to me.I when further far and the group was far far behind me.
After i climbed the half of the mountain the group was in the other halfs half part and only me and a girl from the group were that far ahead and she was pritty much far behind me.
So i met some cool people hahaha.
It was awesome because it turned that they were just like me.Reguler guys sitting infront of there PC whole day long hahaha.But this didn't make us be the last ! It made us be the first abd far ahead from our groups.Strange no ?
So anyway.
I fallowed these two people because i didn't know my way. And when we begun to klimb the Peak of the mountain they got far ahead of me because the slope was almost vertical and all my PC skills couldn't help me deal with that.
I was like taking two steps and resting.I was about to write sitting down and resting but i remambered the vertical slope and there actualy NO way of sitting on it haha.
So these guy ad a girl advanced super fast and the girl from my group whent pass me like i was stoped car on a highway hahahaaha.

And i got lost.
Lost.
I looked up and no one was there.
I looked down and no one was there.
I made the next two steps and looked again but no one was there.
So i continued and in some point the slope got so vertical that i had to crawl in order to advance.
And then this cool thing happened when your on a mountain.
The sun whent down and fogs came in.
And a freezing wind begun to blow !
And i looked up and i saw nobody
and i looked down and i saw a vertical slope of rocks.
And i looked again i saw that the rock was thick and there were little little stones just enough for me to trip on a single one and begin my jurney down the slope.
I tell you you have to imagine this.
Go to the nearest wall next to you and hug it with your body and imagine there are little stones allover it.
One signle move and you will get enough force for your body to begin slyding on these little sotnes down.
So this sudden cloud was all around me.
And no one to be seen up down and my fear of hights chosed the most right moment to remind me of its existance.
So i looked around me and some two steps away there was this little little space in the rocks.So i made two moves almost paralized of fear and iw as able to put my two feet together and crunched down.
So i looked up and looked down and the clowd was all around me and the wind was killing any strenght that was left in me.
And in that moment i belive i know how the mountain climbers of Everest felt like.
And so the only thing tht came in my mind was a prayr.

And i crunched down and i prayed
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be your name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
On earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.
Save us from the time of trial, And deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours, Now and forever.
Amen.

And i opened my backpack and i took my jacked on.
And i streched my arms up on that mountain like i fool that grabs a leaf when drowning.
And without any fear i climbed two steps up and i looked up and that girl from our group that passed by me some time ago was standing there.Streight up with her heands on her body looking at the skys.

And life returned in me

I was 5 meters ... 5 meters from the mountains peak...
5 meaters ...

Five meters is like going from your kitchen to your bathroom.

I was 5 meters from the peak and one prayer away from death .
GLORY TO THY NAME ALL MIGHTY !

So i climbed these five meters on my four feet like they were two steps and i was on a horisontal ground that was 5 to 5 meters wide.

Me and that girl stayed there one hour and a half until the other members of the group reached the peak.

When i whent down the mountain after taking pictures with my mom i even got the strenght to carry some 7 stones in my backpack and roots from a tree for my aquarium fish.

I will post a videoclip in some days with me goind down the slope with these trees on my back !

So after whe whent down and everybody gethered everyone that i listened how to climb the mountain and sharing wisdom and making self gloryfying statements
All of them were quite !
Because the little boy that sits all day infron of his PC and goes out once every two months has reached the peak of this mountain one hour and a half before them.

But for me this doesn't realy matters !
In fact when i whent home in my room where i was able to think again !
I realized what God did for me !
THE ALL MIGHTY ONE !
Reaching me where there was only Clowd Rock And Death !!!!
GLORY GLORY GLORY TO THY NAME MY LORD !

And so i realised that God saved me !
And i loved my God with all my heart and all my soul and all my mind !
And there is no bigger value that i have now but Him and His Mission for me and every Christian out there !

And suddenly i realized that God loves me !!!!
GLORY GLORY TO THY NAME ALL MIGHTY !
And that God sended His only Son to clear my sins and open a new clean page for me in His book !
GLORY GLORY GLORY TO THY NAME ALL MIGHTY !

And i accepted Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for me !!!
GLORY GLORY GLORY TO THY NAME ALL MIGHTY !!!

And i got born again !
Born again !
Born again to LIVE !
Born again to LOVE !
Born again to BREATH !
Born again to WORSHIP MY FATHER ! HE WHO REACHED ME WHERE THERE WAS ONLY CLOWDS ROCKS AND DEATH !

Amen.

Vihren (Вихрен) is the Pirin Mountains' highest peak. Reaching 2914 m, it is Bulgaria's second and the Balkans' third highest, after Musala and Mount Olympus. The peak is located in Pirin's northern parts. The easiest route is from the Vihren chalet (2,000 m), reaching the summit from the south. Other routes include those from Banderitsa chalet (1,800 m) or across the ridge Koncheto from the north. A number of Pirin's lakes are located around the peak.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vihren"

Conquered by Jesus Christ and His new born
Amen.

Dimitree

May 23, 2006
Blagoevgrad
✟8,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I forgot to mention :)
It seamed that on the mountains peak there is a reguler root which is safe.
However when i got lost i took the almost vertical aproach of the mountain.
Some group members mistakenly took it on there way back and were scared to death too hahaha :)
And when i told them i climbed that part they were shocked hahaha :)

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WOW! I sure am proud you carried God up there with you because without Him you could have had a long hard fall with no chance of telling the world of your personal experience of having a born again experience. You should never have to ask that question again. " I am sure you know what I mean." The mountain is beautiful and sorry that good looking guy was not you. Sounds like the girl might have been better looking than the guy anyway.

I hope you know the difference between being born again in Jesus Christ and getting lost in a girl's eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God put the ball in your court, take it and run with it. The world is yours, God gave it to you. Love you kid. Amen

Upvote 0

Dimitree

May 23, 2006
Blagoevgrad
✟8,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hope you are joking because that girl was sent to stend there in the exact moment that i looked up.

I was paralized of fear out there and the only thing i could do was to hug the rocks and look at them with my nose touching the rock.Because one wrong move and i was going down.
And that girl was there the exact and single moment that i looked up.
And to calm your doubt
I hope you know the difference between being born again in Jesus Christ and getting lost in a girl's eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to say that i didn't even talk to her and we were sitting on a separate parts of the peak all the time.
But what i want to do now is to meet her and thank her.
Even if she doesn't know that she helped me so much !
Amen

Upvote 0

Dimitree

May 23, 2006
Blagoevgrad
✟8,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dude thats awesome!! wow i could only imagine how scared i would've been!:D Gods great!, He saved my butt lots of times too, i definitely wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Him, keep trusting Him, He wont let you down:cool:
Amen :) i will !

Upvote 0