✟83,778.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 10:
1 For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea,
I.e., the Israelites
2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3and all ate the same spiritual food, 4and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ.
Paul pointed to Christ in the OT.

Jude 1:5 New International Version
Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible:
the Alexandrian copy, and some others, the Vulgate Latin, and Ethiopic versions, instead of "the Lord", read "Jesus"

English Standard Version:
Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

According to some manuscripts, Jude pointed to Jesus in the OT.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary:
the Lord—The oldest manuscripts and versions read, "Jesus." So "Christ" is said to have accompanied the Israelites in the wilderness; so perfectly is Jesus one with the God of the Israelite theocracy.

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges:
The MSS. present a curious variation of reading, some giving “the Lord,” some “Jesus,” and some “God.”

Pulpit Commentary:
Instead of the term "Lord," some of the very best authorities read "Jesus." If this must be accepted, we have an act of the Jehovah of the Old Testament ascribed to the Jesus of the New Testament. But this would be an entirely unexampled usage. For, while the New Testament not unfrequently introduces the name of Christ when it refers to deeds of grace or claims of honour which the Old Testament connects with the name of Jehovah (cf. 1 Corinthians 10:4; 1 Peter 3:15, etc.), it never does this with that name of the Redeemer of the New Testament which specially marks his human nature and origin. Hence Professor Herr speaks of the reading "Jesus" here as a blunder, however supported.

There is some controversy about that but I would go with the preincarnate existence of Jesus in the OT.