shaheem white

Greetings in the Matchless Name Of Jesus!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2017
Newark
✟40,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Blessed blueberry biscuits, eggs and sanctified sausage ummm! Let's eat.....No one can serve two masters, either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money (Matthew 6:24)....Isn't The Lord Awesome? He is truly Great and worthy to be Praised!!! Alright I'm gonna need us all to be completely honest with ourselves right now. I want us all to just think, think about all the non sense we put before God, I can only cry out for his mercy. The scriptures says "we cant serve two masters" but some often times do. My question for you is what has your ATTENTION more then God? Whats inside of the treasure chest of your heart? Its so easy to say God, but if your honest, to some its materialism, Some drugs/alcohol, to others success, others their relationship, others their job..the list goes on....we devote our time to what we love, we will serve what we love. And most of us if honest are devoted to what will burn and not to the God of heaven and earth who calls us to be a holy people separated unto him. This isn't a message to point but to encourage. Let us draw near to God! let us seek first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness... Who shall you serve today? Joshua said "as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!" What about you? Is money more important to you then God? What about your addiction? Your job, your position, your reputation, your Bank account........think about it "YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS" I hope you enjoyed your breakfast..