Jesus For Breakfast

shaheem white

Greetings in the Matchless Name Of Jesus!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2017
Newark
✟40,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Blessed Blueberry biscuits eggs and sanctified sausages ummm!!! let's eat... But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.(Matthew 13:25)... I wanna jump right into this because God is Great and what He showed me in this was truly a blessing.. This scripture is powerful because if you notice, the enemy came while everyone was what? "sleeping". I remember back when I was living that worldly lifestyle we would say to each other "don't get caught sleeping" well i'm gonna say it again to you this time "DON'T GET CAUGHT SLEEPING" why?, glad you asked!! because the devil roams around like a lion seeking whom he may devour!! Sleep is a deep topic.I'm not talking about physical sleep here, i'm talking about being sleep spiritually!!! what is sleep? i'm glad you asked.. Sleep is a period of rest during which the sleeper loses the awareness of his surroundings. So, the danger in sleep is the loss of awareness. i'll say this, the big brother of sleep is what people call “coma.” Some people are in spiritual coma. Messages and prayer do not worth anything to them. They may be at church service but would not hear what the preacher is saying because they are already dead spiritually,even though they are alive physically. Let me take it a bit deeper. When a person falls asleep, all his physical activity decreases, his muscles relax and he could have a nightmare. Occasionally a person sleepwalks. A person who is sleep-walking can rise up, go to the kitchen, drink something go back to the bed and continue to sleep. That's so deep to me!!! Are you sleep walking right now? are you waking around living your life but really sleep? If you have things to sort out with the Lord, do that now. Look back at your spiritual life. Look at what is happening now. Are you having the best? Haven’t you noticed the mistake that you have made because you could not hear from heaven? Haven’t you noticed the mistake was because you were spiritually asleep? You have given the enemy opportunity to plant weeds. Sort yourself out with the Lord. Make a promise that from now on, your spirit man will be on fire and that fire will be burning on the altar of your life. Why are your ears making noise but your hearing nothing? Why are your eyes itching but your seeing nothing. You know everything about your favorite show, your favorite song, but you do not know what the Holy Spirit is saying about your life. Is it because your sleep? I hope you enjoyed your breakfast...