Status
Not open for further replies.

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
By the way, I received Jesus Christ as my personal Savior in Corvallis, OR, in 1977 through campus crusaders at OSU as a graduate student in mechanical engineering. I was there for nearly four and a half years. A nice and beautiful university town!

God chose people and gave them the concept of monotheism for more than thousand years before sending His Son. When Christianity became inclusive instead of being exclusive as in Judaism, Paganism corrupted this very core concept and came up with erroneous Nicene Creed leading to orthodox Trinity doctrine. God the Father will not accept that!

Hi,
After the second time I was honored as a Ph.D. equivalent in Advance Research mostly in Semiconductors, I did not have the time to notice. Just another research project was completed by me, when the former Ph.D. and his double degreed assistant failed to get to the core problem. Here, when I fianlly moved here, from Michigan via Chicago Illinois and later San Jose California, I continued on just being me. Another Ph.D. fell by the way side for putting out erroneous information. Unfortunately that correction was also handled by me. Not fun, but science is too important to get wrong by anybody.
You state conclusively that monotheism existed for a thousand years before Christ. If you have the standard Mechanical Engineering thought patterns, then I am quite quite quite familiar with the strengths of that.
In Psalms 2, the very first verifiable instance of at least the duality of God is expressed. In Psalms 110 the triune nature of God is talked of by Jesus.
LOVE,
...Kate., .... .

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
After the second time I was honored as a Ph.D. equivalent in Advance Research mostly in Semiconductors, I did not have the time to notice. Just another research project was completed by me, when the former Ph.D. and his double degreed assistant failed to get to the core problem. Here, when I fianlly moved here, from Michigan via Chicago Illinois and later San Jose California, I continued on just being me. Another Ph.D. fell by the way side for putting out erroneous information. Unfortunately that correction was also handled by me. Not fun, but science is too important to get wrong by anybody.

Good to hear that you have basic scientific temperament.

You state conclusively that monotheism existed for a thousand years before Christ. If you have the standard Mechanical Engineering thought patterns, then I am quite quite quite familiar with the strengths of that.
In Psalms 2, the very first verifiable instance of at least the duality of God is expressed. In Psalms 110 the triune nature of God is talked of by Jesus.
LOVE,
...Kate., .... .

Psalm 2 and 110 don't speak of Triune nature of God. Messiah is not God. Manifestation of God is not fully God! There cannot be equality among the Three: that is man-made doctrine that developed in fourth century under instigation of a Pagan emperor! Part cannot be equal to the whole!

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Psalm 2 and 110 don't speak of Triune nature of God. Messiah is not God. Manifestation of God is not fully God! There cannot be equality among the Three: that is man-made doctrine that developed in fourth century under instigation of a Pagan emperor! Part cannot be equal to the whole!

Hi,
You made a mistake, on what I said about using the refernece of Psalms 2.
You made a mistake, on what I said about using Psalms 110.
...Kate., .... .

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Hi,
Your response to me seems totally disingenous. It also lacks the nature of an person with at least a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
...Kate., .... .

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Hi,
To finish. In Psalms 2 Jesus accepts His Inheritance from God. You will not be able to figure that out. You do not have that ability to do that. Further God The Only God Begets, not makes, but begets a Son. I don't imagine you can understand that meaning either, so I will go on. Jesus is that son.
To understand this, which it looks like you don't or you can't or you have an agenda such as Islam, Mormonism or Gnosticism is hard. The reason for this, is it is not our reality, like you and I really don't know what it is like being a Lion. We only guess, because we have never been a Lion. Similarly women can't really understand men and men cannot really understnd women, because they "normally" have never been the other. And even with books written about the both subjects lions and the genders, no one still understands really. God is like that, unless.
Now, theoretically God understand the genders and He understands lions, and even there gender as it applies to lions. And, theoretically God can give understnding to anyone, but none of us can demand or expect that of God.
What can be understood about God, faces a big hurdle. Proof. The Christians have a set of books to use in their quest for God. No one in the history of the world has proven those wrong. Even with that no Christian stays a Christian without proof of some sort or another, and from God.
In my case, it is the same. I cannot prove those books wrong, and none of my diversified set of acquaintances could either. Belief though did not come though without proof.
Your position is immediately falsfiable with almost no work to a Christian. And you accidentally or on purpose Islamicize your responses. Since you may only be doing the Islamicization by accident, and not on purpose.... I will treat your ways as accidental only here and now. I know which it is, and I refuse to say. You are allowed to say. You are. I am not.
Even in John1:1, Jesus is at least said to be God, at one time. In Psalms 2 Jesus not only accepts His inheritance from His own Father, His own Father tells Him that He and Jesus are One, only, only using a different set of words there. Later when Jesus came to earth He started to teach us about God. He told us of The Holy Spirt. He told us of two Lords, and He actually told us of their separateness. He said it translated in this way. ~In Pslams what I am and what my father is and what the spirit is is talked about. Know this that will never change, and even back then David talked of me. All the prophets talked of me. They also talked about the spririt and my father. David one day was speaking what the Holy Spirt caused him to say. He said The Lord said to David's Lord, sit here at my right hand side until I make your enemies subject to you. I am God. My father is God. The Holy Spirit is God. We are. Start thinking about that.~
...Kate., .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
To finish. In Psalms 2 Jesus accepts His Inheritance from God. You will not be able to figure that out. You do not have that ability to do that. Further God The Only God Begets, not makes, but begets a Son. I don't imagine you can understand that meaning either, so I will go on. Jesus is that son.
To understand this, which it looks like you don't or you can't or you have an agenda such as Islam, Mormonism or Gnosticism is hard. The reason for this, is it is not our reality, like you and I really don't know what it is like being a Lion. We only guess, because we have never been a Lion. Similarly women can't really understand men and men cannot really understnd women, because they "normally" have never been the other. And even with books written about the both subjects lions and the genders, no one still understands really. God is like that, unless.
Now, theoretically God understand the genders and He understands lions, and even there gender as it applies to lions. And, theoretically God can give understnding to anyone, but none of us can demand or expect that of God.
What can be understood about God, faces a big hurdle. Proof. The Christians have a set of books to use in their quest for God. No one in the history of the world has proven those wrong. Even with that no Christian stays a Christian without proof of some sort or another, and from God.
In my case, it is the same. I cannot prove those books wrong, and none of my diversified set of acquaintances could either. Belief though did not come though without proof.
Your position is immediately falsfiable with almost no work to a Christian. And you accidentally or on purpose Islamicize your responses. Since you may only be doing the Islamicization by accident, and not on purpose.... I will treat your ways as accidental only here and now. I know which it is, and I refuse to say. You are allowed to say. You are. I am not.
Even in John1:1, Jesus is at least said to be God, at one time. In Psalms 2 Jesus not only accepts His inheritance from His own Father, His own Father tells Him that He and Jesus are One, only, only using a different set of words there. Later when Jesus came to earth He started to teach us about God. He told us of The Holy Spirt. He told us of two Lords, and He actually told us of their separateness. He said it translated in this way. ~In Pslams what I am and what my father is and what the spirit is is talked about. Know this that will never change, and even back then David talked of me. All the prophets talked of me. They also talked about the spririt and my father. David one day was speaking what the Holy Spirt caused him to say. He said The Lord said to David's Lord, sit here at my right hand side until I make your enemies subject to you. I am God. My father is God. The Holy Spirit is God. We are. Start thinking about that.~
...Kate., .... .

A kind of hallucination!

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
Your response to me seems totally disingenous. It also lacks the nature of an person with at least a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
...Kate., .... .

You don't need a Ph.D for spiritual understanding!

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
You don't need a Ph.D for spiritual understanding!

Hi,
Yes, but it would be nice if you responded like you say you are. You have said you have a graduate degree. You are responding nothing like that.
For instance since you have a graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering. What effect does the grain size of a metal have on ductility? Is it directly or inverseley proportional? On heat conduction how does the grain size affect conduction, is it directly or inversely proportional. Also explain that. And does grain size affect electrical conduction, or not?
The answers are, grain size is proportional to thermal and electrcial conductivity and also to ductility.
Since grain size is adjustable in all metals, and silicon has those metals on it, does silicon combine with the metals, and if so in what way.
...Kate., .... .

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
Yes, but it would be nice if you responded like you say you are. You have said you have a graduate degree. You are responding nothing like that.
For instance since you have a graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering. What effect does the grain size of a metal have on ductility? Is it directly or inverseley proportional? On heat conduction how does the grain size affect conduction, is it directly or inversely proportional. Also explain that. And does grain size affect electrical conduction, or not?
The answers are, grain size is proportional to thermal and electrcial conductivity and also to ductility.
Since grain size is adjustable in all metals, and silicon has those metals on it, does silicon combine with the metals, and if so in what way.
...Kate., .... .

Why this technical rambling?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Can you elucidate?

Hi,
Maybe.
Jesus talks about Himself being mentioned in the Old Testament.
Jesus talks about The Lord and My Lord and David saying these things under the inspirtation of The Holy Spirit.
The Lord in that particular Bible is God The Father.
My Lord id that particular Bible is God The Son, Jesus.
The Holy Spirit in that particular Bible is God The Holy Spirit.
Jesus is using Psalms 110 to teach about God

God The Father is mentioned above and assumes you have believed what Jesus said, about Him being talked about in the Book of Moses, and the prohets. Plus taking a guess or not and then looking for signs of Jesus there. When Psalms 2 is read, Jesus tacitly accepts His inheritance from His Father, thus identifying each of them. In Psalms 2 The Lord is God The Father and my Lord there is Jesus.
LOVE and love,
...Katie., .... .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.