Jesus came to FREE His precious BACs from sinning!

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you do not know who your real brothers and sisters are? You have been provided straight answers from Gods' WORD as shown in post# 124 linked. These are all God's WORD not mine. If you choose to believe them or not it is between you and God. I do not judge you. God's WORD has only been provided to you in love and as a help to you. You are free to believe as you wish.
Then you are saying it’s okay to worship on Sunday. Thanks. Big relief.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Yet here you still are not able to respond to the mountain of scripture provided only sent in love as a help to you that disagrees with you. These are God's WORD not mine so your argument is with God not me.
I’m able to respond. Give me a clear passage that states what you believe, and we can talk.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

His student

Jan 10, 2019
Northwest
✟48,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even professed Christians that do not BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD are in fact unbelievers *MATTHEW 7:21-23.
If by "follow God's Word", you mean to trust in the righteousness of Christ alone to commend you to God, forsaking your own righteousness to do so, then that is correct.

But that passage is about those who rely on their righteous acts done in Christ's name to commend them to God. Those are the ones who are not really believers - not those who do not trust in their righteous acts and or who have failed to live up to some standard.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people take that scripture to say the exact opposite of what it is in fact saying.

Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If by "follow God's Word", you mean to trust in the righteousness of Christ alone to commend you to God, forsaking your own righteousness to do so, then that is correct.

But that passage is about those who rely on their righteous acts done in Christ's name to commend them to God. Those are the ones who are not really believers - not those who do not trust in their righteous acts and or who have failed to live up to some standard.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people take that scripture to say the exact opposite of what it is in fact saying.

Indeed brother great post!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
We should worship God everyday. You ignored the post provided to you earlier that says asked you what does God's 4th commandment say *EXODUS 20:8-11 which is one of God's 10 commandments that give us a knowledge of what sin is when broken in the NEW COVENANT *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; 1 JOHN 3:4? How do you read EXODUS 20:8-11?
So we ARE supposed to observe a Saturday Sabbath. Thankfully there are no consequences for those of us who gather on Sunday.

• Agree
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

And often times, it applies to them.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So we ARE supposed to observe a Saturday Sabbath. Thankfully there are no consequences for those of us who gather on Sunday.
If your asking is knowingly breaking God's 4th Commandment sin in the new covenant of course it is as it is one of God's 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken *ROMANS 3:4; 1 JOHN 3:4; JAMES 2:10-11. In relation to breaking God's 4th commandment, what does God's 4th commandment say *EXODUS 20:8-11 which is one of God's 10 commandments that give us a knowledge of what sin is when broken in the NEW COVENANT *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; 1 JOHN 3:4? How do you read EXODUS 20:8-11?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I think you made a mistake. You armrests posted this and I responded.
Not at all you ignored the questions asked of you and did not answer them. You do not need to answer them if you do not wish to just say so

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Not at all you ignored the questions asked of you and did not answer them. You do not need to answer them if you do not wish to just say so.

I answered.

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I answered.

No you didn't answer any of the questions asked of you. You simply made statements that have nothing to do with the questions asked of you or the post you were responding to. Perhaps you should read the posts before responding to them? Are we suppose to not kill, lie and steal from others and can I take my neighbores wife? What about using God's name in vain and worshipping idols?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
If your asking is knowingly breaking God's 4th Commandment sin in the new covenant of course it is as it is one of God's 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken *ROMANS 3:4; 1 JOHN 3:4; JAMES 2:10-11. In relation to breaking God's 4th commandment, what does God's 4th commandment say *EXODUS 20:8-11 which is one of God's 10 commandments that give us a knowledge of what sin is when broken in the NEW COVENANT *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; 1 JOHN 3:4? How do you read EXODUS 20:8-11?
Okay, it’s a sin. And since you’ve stated over and over that if one has know unrepentant sin then they will not enter the kingdom, and I’m not repeating, you must believe that I’m not entering the kingdom. And since you have quoted Hebrews 6:4-6, you must also believe that I am in that state eternally. So you don’t...no, cannot...consider me a brother.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Okay, it’s a sin. And since you’ve stated over and over that if one has know unrepentant sin then they will not enter the kingdom, and I’m not repeating, you must believe that I’m not entering the kingdom. And since you have quoted Hebrews 6:4-6, you must also believe that I am in that state eternally. So you don’t...no, cannot...consider me a brother.

Of course I consider you are brother. If I did not love you as a brother I would not be here trying to share God's Word with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Of course I consider you are brother. If I did not love you as a brother I would not be here sharing God's Word with you.
If I’m in known unrepentant sin, and according to Hebrews 6 it’s impossible to restore me to repentance, how can I be a brother?

Upvote 0