Jerusalem Third Temple, Ezekiel Temple and putting carbon into the soil.

Could using cattle to put carbon into the soil be the best answer to the climate?

• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I am not sure... but this is an intriguing possibility.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟649,449.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes.... i do agree that hell is a kingdom of Shame..... and fear....... and lying...... and greed...... and hatred....... and the only thing that Satan can use to keep his demons from fighting each other continually is to get them to have a greater hatred for Jews and Christians and anybody else who knows the Creator........

I do not believe in blaming the satan for that he is not guilty of.
To use the NT,
James 1:14-16

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I do not believe in blaming the satan for that he is not guilty of.
To use the NT,
James 1:14-16

Good point....... and for all I know his motives might even be somewhat like those of Stanley Milgram Ph. D?

Milgram experiment - Wikipedia
The Milgram experiment on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram. They measured the willingness of study participants, men from a diverse range of occupations with varying levels of education, to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts conflicting with their personal conscience. Participants were led to believe that they were assisting an unrelated experiment, in which they had to administer electric shocks to a "learner." These fake electric shocks gradually increased to levels that would have been fatal had they been real.[2]

The experiment found, unexpectedly, that a very high proportion of men would fully obey the instructions, albeit reluctantly. Milgram first described his research in a 1963 article in the Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology[1] and later discussed his findings in greater depth in his 1974 book, Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View.[3]

The experiments began in July 1961, in the basement of Linsly-Chittenden Hall at Yale University,[4] three months after the start of the trial of German Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Jerusalem. Milgram devised his psychological study to answer the popular contemporary question: "Could it be that Eichmann and his million accomplices in the Holocaust were just following orders? Could we call them all accomplices?"[5] The experiment was repeated many times around the globe, with fairly consistent results.

A near death experiencer was shown that the original fall began as jealousy...... but over time..... it is impossible for a human like me to guess what the intentions are these days????

His goal is to "steal, kill and destroy" but the Why for all this.... could be another question altogether.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On the other hand.... some near death experiencers have been given
very positive visions for the next several centuries that also sure seem to fit with many predictions in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the minor prophets so........
I like to keep my mind open as to how all of this will work out?

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience
Check this NDE That Captain Janeway had:

• Informative
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Impressive... thank you for this!
Welcome.
Yeah, it's interesting, and a little confounding as well. It's basically gnostic sourced info, but it may have some truth in it, like all Hermetic alchemy stuff.
So now I'm forced to examine the contentions between Gnosticism & classic gospel storylines. I'm focusing on origins because that's where foundations are laid - genesis.
I need to understand the story of "Sophia" to weed out & isolate the lies from the truth.
The stories express the philosophical/theological premises they are built on.
I've been over it several times, but just at a glance.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Impressive... thank you for this!
Welcome.
Yeah, it's interesting, and a little confounding as well. It's basically gnostic sourced info, but it may have some truth in it, like all Hermetic alchemy stuff.
So now I'm forced to examine the contentions between Gnosticism & classic gospel storylines. I'm focusing on origins because that's where foundations are laid - genesis.
I need to understand the story of "Sophia" to weed out & isolate the lies from the truth.
The stories express the philosophical/theological premises they are built on.
I've been over it several times, but just at a glance, so I've got at least some familiarity with the subject.

• Informative
Upvote 0