Jazzedforhim's Lounge for Old (and new) Friends (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaykay9.0

It's like a ghost town over here...Where did everybody go?

--Just you-know-who popping into say hello!

Take gentle care,

:cool:
Hi, miss junie!:wave::hug: Good to hear from ya!
Hi Juin, Funny I just popped in too, needing the fellowship of old friends..They aren't here:cry:
Well, after you and doji abandoned me over here, I left too! It had turned into a "kaykay" blog!!!:doh::eek::swoon:

So....now that we got that out of the way....
How are you guys??? Come back and talk to me! I'm lonely here!

Upvote 0
Hi Kaykay, well I haven't completely abandoned you, I see you around and let you know about it:p..As for me, I am just in the need of seeing and fellowshipping with some of the old gang apart from the hassle and hustle of..well, you know..
Sooo..I am happily using both shoulders now..(even though I quit physical therapy..those guys were torturing me) and I am doing just fine on my own..My ekg is near perfect and as long as I stay on all the meds they have lifted the death sentence:D..What do those Doctors know anyway? I sleep like a baby now with that daggum machine too..:clap:
This morning I have been doing what all women do when they are upset, mad, and just wanna be left aslone in their self pity..I cleaned the kitchen :thumbsup:and am now cleaning the china cabinet, and it is great therapy because it is full of fragile longstemmed glasses and an antique china set..

I feel better already, thank you..Be back later:wave::wave:Maybe we need to send invitations for a gettogether here..

I will see about Littlet and some of the others..

Upvote 0
K

kaykay9.0

Hi Kaykay, well I haven't completely abandoned you, I see you around and let you know about it:p..As for me, I am just in the need of seeing and fellowshipping with some of the old gang apart from the hassle and hustle of..well, you know..
Sooo..I am happily using both shoulders now..(even though I quit physical therapy..those guys were torturing me) and I am doing just fine on my own..My ekg is near perfect and as long as I stay on all the meds they have lifted the death sentence:D..What do those Doctors know anyway? I sleep like a baby now with that daggum machine too..:clap:
This morning I have been doing what all women do when they are upset, mad, and just wanna be left aslone in their self pity..I cleaned the kitchen :thumbsup:and am now cleaning the china cabinet, and it is great therapy because it is full of fragile longstemmed glasses and an antique china set..
I feel better already, thank you..Be back later:wave::wave:Maybe we need to send invitations for a gettogether here..

I will see about Littlet and some of the others..
Oh, I'm so pleased to hear the good report about your health!:clap::clap::clap:
Hey, would it be therapeutic for you to come clean & organize MY kitchen??:confused:;):D

Ha ha...thanks Beegy! I figured out my password for here. Ha ha ha! I missed you guys. Toddler T is off to school two days a week so I can check in more now! She is awake now so I better go be a mommy. Thanks for calling me "home" again Beegy!
Hey, little T!!!!! Good to see you!:hug: What have you guys been up to this summer? Don't be a stranger here! Missed you and Big T and the rest of the CD gang!!

Upvote 0
K

kaykay9.0

Ahh KK.. I was reading your "blog".. I was just lurking. ;-)
Hey, BT!!!:clap: Good to "see" ya! You can't just be "lurking." I get discouraged just "blogging" over here!:D

What have the Thirsties been up to this summer? Is it cooling off any in S.A.? We have had some uncharacteristically glorious days here in Dallas-weather wise this week. 50's at night, high 70's, low 80's daytime.:)

Upvote 0

bigthirsty

Mar 17, 2008
✟8,224.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well BT hasn't doing much this summer..

Other than learning to become a world famous BBQ artist.. in my own mind of course.

I got a new toy..

dscn0610.jpg

dscn0617.jpg

dscn0616.jpg

I'm getting LARGER!!!!

Upvote 0

bigthirsty

Mar 17, 2008
✟8,224.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the 2nd pick is a pork shoulder... third pic are "Atomic Buffalo Turds"

Halved Jalapenos cored out. Then mix creme cheese and cheddar cheese together and pipe into the jalapeno. Then put a little smokie on top.. then wrap with bacon.

Smoke for 2 hours.

Un...

believable.

Upvote 0
K

kaykay9.0

the 2nd pick is a pork shoulder... third pic are "Atomic Buffalo Turds"

Halved Jalapenos cored out. Then mix creme cheese and cheddar cheese together and pipe into the jalapeno. Then put a little smokie on top.. then wrap with bacon.

Smoke for 2 hours.

Un...

believable.
Sounds good.:yum:..although the name is a little.....offputting! My husband barbecues from time to time. He wanted a smoker a couple of years ago. So I got him one for Christmas, but he has never smoked anything in it yet!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
K

kaykay9.0

:wet:I came over to say Hi, and hoped to see a few old friends...Looks like everyone left and forgot to close the door..Anyway, love ypu all..
Hi, Beegy!:wave::wave: Yep, this thread has been pretty much abandoned. I would come here but again, not for a "kaykay blog.";)

I still post here but in other areas. How are things with you & yours, beeg?

Upvote 0
K

kaykay9.0

I wonder how Doji is and if they found a house..I have checked here, in her groupie group here and over there and haven't seen her forever..

I talked to her here about a month ago. They did buy and move into a house. At the time, they were doing well. Hopefully, she'll pop on again soon.:)

Got a message from ai-angel on this site tonight.:thumbsup:

Have a good week-end, beegy!:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.