Jazzedforhim's Lounge for Old (and new) Friends (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PayItForward

Jan 3, 2008
✟15,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! Long time no see. Sorry I don't get on more these days. There's just always so much going on around here.

I've had a really BAD week! In fact, pardon the expression, I have had the week from HE**!

Anyway, I wanted to stop in and say hello, and as usual ask you all for some prayers, warm thoughts or?? I'm just going to cut and paste what I put on the other place...I will try to get back on in a little while to chat with you all. I have to get ready to go up to the hospital. Talk to you soon!

Hi again everyone!

Here I am again asking for prayers for my dad and the rest of my family.

My dad has been back in the hospital (a week today). We thought he was going to get to come home today, but things have changed. Things are not looking good for him.
His lungs keep filling up with fluid, we found out that the radiation treatments have burned his lung, his heart is only functioning at 30%, the aortic aneurysm has grown to where they want to do surgery but can't because of his heart and he is still unable to eat much do to some kind of problem with his stomach (possibly the aneurysm but no tests/procedures can be done to heart problems).

As optimistic as we have tried to be, it is now coming down to the fact that we're trying to prepare ourselves (especially my kids) for losing him soon. Right now we're just trying to figure out what we can do to make his little time left on earth as good as possible. Who knows, he could surprise us and a miracle could happen, but we have to be realistic.

He is awake and alert etc. but even though he still talks about going back to work (doctor said that won't happen...didn't tell my dad that, but told us), I think he also knows his time is limited.

He is so loved...This is going to be the hardest thing any of us have ever (or ever WILL) endured.

Upvote 0

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone! Long time no see. Sorry I don't get on more these days. There's just always so much going on around here.

I've had a really BAD week! In fact, pardon the expression, I have had the week from HE**!

Anyway, I wanted to stop in and say hello, and as usual ask you all for some prayers, warm thoughts or?? I'm just going to cut and paste what I put on the other place...I will try to get back on in a little while to chat with you all. I have to get ready to go up to the hospital. Talk to you soon!

Oh, Payit, I'll be praying for your father and your entire family. I can't even imagine what you're going through. I'm so sorry. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Doji, have you dropped off the face of the earth?????????:scratch::confused:

I'm here! I got on the other day when you were talking about me holding you accountable about not changing the clothing for a week. I tried many times to reply to you, but every time I would submit my reply, it would freeze and I'd have to re-type it. I started copying it before I hit the button, but it would not post for anything...so I gave up.

It seems to be fixed tonight.

Upvote 0
K

kaykay9.0

I'm here! I got on the other day when you were talking about me holding you accountable about not changing the clothing for a week. I tried many times to reply to you, but every time I would submit my reply, it would freeze and I'd have to re-type it. I started copying it before I hit the button, but it would not post for anything...so I gave up.

It seems to be fixed tonight.

I was beginning to get concerned about you girl! And furthermore...I came a hair away from changing clothes!!!!!!!!!!!:swoon:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.