Jazzedforhim's Lounge for Old (and new) Friends (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Kaykay, I tried to post this earlier, but when I hit the post button, there was an error and I lost everything...so I'll try again.

Skittles did great for her first night. She is only a baby, and she loves to burrow under blankets, or down inside our t-shirts. :) So anyways...my dh had an old bath towel on his lap and the bird burrowed into it until all you could see was her tail feathers sticking out. Then she fell asleep. He carried her into our room and sat her inside the cage, towel and all. She stayed there night. DH went to pull her out this morning and she hadn't budged. She kind of squawked at him when he got her out. Apparently, she's not one of those "early birds". ;)

Upvote 0
K

kaykay08

Kaykay, I tried to post this earlier, but when I hit the post button, there was an error and I lost everything...so I'll try again.

Skittles did great for her first night. She is only a baby, and she loves to burrow under blankets, or down inside our t-shirts. :) So anyways...my dh had an old bath towel on his lap and the bird burrowed into it until all you could see was her tail feathers sticking out. Then she fell asleep. He carried her into our room and sat her inside the cage, towel and all. She stayed there night. DH went to pull her out this morning and she hadn't budged. She kind of squawked at him when he got her out. Apparently, she's not one of those "early birds". ;)
LOL! Cute background with the bird!!!:D Awww....she sounds so cute! I'm not early bird either! Birds of a feather...;)

And, no, I haven't lost my mind! I'm attending a Christmas in July party in the BE. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, doj, add a couple more to your collection. :doh:It happened almost immediately again. I'm thinking there must be some type of software glitch going on tonight!

I saw them! :thumbsup: Woohoo! More kaykays! ;)

I edited my avatar last night and it didn't freeze up.

Upvote 0
K

kaykay9.0

I saw them! :thumbsup: Woohoo! More kaykays! ;)

I edited my avatar last night and it didn't freeze up.

No, I don't think everybody that changed had a problem like a week or so ago, but I think there was (is) some glitch going on with the software or something. missmsdancerama said she had problems with changing her avatar last night late too. Really, all I know to do is to not change so often. I was posting at that Christmas in July party and changed not once but several times last night. The other alternative, is to get to kaykay1001!;) Of course, I don't have to have a character, but you know me-that's half the fun!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week-end!!!:wave: Hope Skittles is doing well, doji!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.