Jazzedforhim's Lounge for Old (and new) Friends (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaykay08

I see your doll is out of the box. Does that mean that you got home from work already...or should we start looking for the next installment of Kaykay?

Uh oh. You noticed that, huh?... I'm still at work, have been all day. Let's just say if I don't restrain myself more in the future, kaykay09 could be out before you know it!:D

Upvote 0

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Uh oh. You noticed that, huh?... I'm still at work, have been all day. Let's just say if I don't restrain myself more in the future, kaykay09 could be out before you know it!:D

I knew it! I saw that and looked at the clock and thought, "Kaykay is out of work early." Then I knew that you couldn't bear to keep your doll in the same outfit for more than 24 hours. LOL...We're really just a bunch of grown up kids playing Barbie. It's fun, though. :)

Upvote 0
K

kaykay08

I knew it! I saw that and looked at the clock and thought, "Kaykay is out of work early." Then I knew that you couldn't bear to keep your doll in the same outfit for more than 24 hours. LOL...We're really just a bunch of grown up kids playing Barbie. It's fun, though. :)
Yeah, I just hope I don't end up with 20 of them!;)

Have a great 4th!

Upvote 0

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Kaykay, thanks for all of the reps. I did see the message from the administrator, but the funny thing is that now I'm looking for the ad to pop up again so I can get the URL and I haven't seen anything bad yet. Oh well, at least they're gone!

*btw: I just thought I'd point out that this is my 3,000th post!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kaykay537

In memoriam of Aaron~~ 12-12-1984-7-7-2001
May 7, 2008
North Texas
✟10,129.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually, I have seen a few people running around today with blank avatars, including your friend, LadybugStep. I think if you tried to change your avatar today, this happened.

I tried my old stunt of bringing out kaykay09 but even that didn't work. The avatar would only come up blank.:confused::confused: I posted a complaint about it.

Upvote 0

kaykay537

In memoriam of Aaron~~ 12-12-1984-7-7-2001
May 7, 2008
North Texas
✟10,129.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I want to keep my rep points and blessings. I'm not wanting to sign up again, but I might do it in a minute.

Of course, you dont lose your blessings, but you do lose your reputation, your friends, your job.....:cry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.