Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone know much about this dude? We're working through a book/vid of his on Wed nite bible study(happenin' on Thurs nite for the next few weeks ;) called "Gripped by the Greatness of God".

I'm not a big fan of the vid thing though my wife's women's study does the vid/workbook thing by Beth Moore, so she's accustomed to it.

I guess he seems ok so far (seen/done two chapters so far)...still, sometimes I watch and get a strong impression that it's all just his opinion on things, and how valuable is opinion~too much CF I guess :D

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This guy http://www.walkintheword.com/
76-thumbnail.jpg

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've heard some of his teaching in the past and he's usually pretty good. I think you can hear him on Calvary Sattelite Network (they do have a webcast available) so you can hear some more of his work and really check him out to ease your mind.

However, our church is doing that study as well (I'm not going but my folks are) and they have said it's too light on Scripture for their taste but it's probably good for a specific group. I think my dad compared it (loosely) to a 12 step program.

Upvote 0